Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAVE FEMALE DJ's!!

NVdancer

Originally posted by brickhouse

And not to sound like an ignoramus, but who is DJ Lottie? And what/where does she spin?

lottie spins at turnmills (for their london calling party on saturdays), and spins for some of ministry of sound's club tours around england. she spins house

Mea stomps Rap sooo bad!

Although they posses many similar things...DJ Mea just plain sounds better, plus DJ Rap can't hook the serious trance, plus DJ Rap's lyrics can be rubbish at times. I would have to see more from Rap to really be convinced otherwise, so until then Ill pump my Respect album baby! Oh and check her website too...I go for the pictures ;)www.djmea.com

Might have something to do with the fact that DJ Rap and DJ Mea aren't even close to similar, when it comes to their DJing. Mea is a trance DJ, and Rap is a DnB DJ. DJ Rap misfired by allowing BT to come out with a pop album, putting DJ Rap on the cover, and having her sing a few of the tracks so her tits could end up all over European MTV, but she never ever ever spins that kind of crap out when she's DJing.

Kemistry & Storm-they're not my absolute "faves" but Kemistry deserves to be mentioned here. RIP

Storm continues to rock on strong.

The SuperJane Djs-Heather, Dayhota, and Colette.

Honey Dijon

Jordana (formely 1.8.7.)

Mistress Barbara-her Essential Mix from Jan. '02 is a good one to check out if you havent heard her

Overated and Constipated are:

Sandra Collins

Baby Anne

Dj Rap

I can't believe how many people actually *like* Sandra. She's a load of horse pucky. But thats my opinion. My dismay for Sandra and Baby Anne are probably due to the fact that they come here damned near every other month/month.

Baby Anne had her moments a year or two ago.

As far as Rap goes I haven't heard anything from her that I really liked.

Well whateva...