Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who In Here Thinks That.......

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Not as funny as everyone in this post... talk shit bout gettin girls and going to clubs... but half u guys just hang around dunkin donut parking lots... or cruise seaside for 14 year olds... ur jus jealous cause notallthere gets the bitches

;)

Listen imnakedonmydaddyslapritenow, you have no idea who any of us are so to ASSume such stupid thinks only provides us with more ammunition. If you want to join in the fun be my guest, but be cautioned that we have sent bigger and badder boys than you crawling away with their tails between their legs.

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Not as funny as everyone in this post... talk shit bout gettin girls and going to clubs... but half u guys just hang around dunkin donut parking lots... or cruise seaside for 14 year olds... ur jus jealous cause notallthere gets the bitches

;)

You are a sorry one.

Now commence in removing his pubic hair from between your teeth.Talk about being on someones dick...phewwwwwww

U guys say I don't know you guys from nuthin..... Here's what I know.... chosenone begs for blowjobs in posts.... blackrock thinks he's the shit for bartending in seaside.... other people bitch cause they can't afford their bus passes... and u guys talk shit bout other people... I know that half u guys are 4ft tall... skinny tall longhaired.... zitfaced.... asses