Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4/20.....anyone know who's spinning??

ibchad71

i will be in town the weekend of the 19th and 20th.... does anyone know who will be spinning that weekend and where??? Solid plans to visit Crobar and Space.......possibly Liquid also since everyone on clubplanet has had some good reviews of the club...... bringing some CroKiddies from Chicago with me...and a familiar name to some of you LOLAHOTASS...... would love to meet some of you from clubplanet while i am down in SOBE...... you may be asking who the hell is this guy anyway....actually i am noone!!!! just a goofball from the midwest who has been into electronic music since the early 80's ( think SOFT CELL "tainted love" ) you can check out the place i frequent here WWW.OZNIGHTCLUB.COM ....... i am pictured on the DJ pages i am the one running the lights in the bottom pic on that page.... can also see a pic of me and LOLA from my last visit to Crobar at HTTP://profiles.yahoo.com/ibchad71 let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up that weekend and hanging out with us!!! Chad