Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Batman & His Trusty Sidekick....

marcid21

ok....so I'm just wondering if you all are done with the jokes and bantering of what was a comical situation???

What's funny to some, is not funny to some others...Especially if it's at one particular individual's expense.

I'm not claiming to have no part in this, in fact I take full responsibility....but wandering around like a bunch of pre-pubescent teens on the brink of some kind of sexual revelation just dosen't suit some of us..... We all had our fun, and now it's over....why don't we save the melodrama for the next gathering....(midgets always have tricks up their sleeves...;) )

Let's just be adults for one tiny minute and ask ourselves when...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..... :idea:

Originally posted by marcid21

ok....so I'm just wondering if you all are done with the jokes and bantering of what was a comical situation???

What's funny to some, is not funny to some others...Especially if it's at one particular individual's expense.

I'm not claiming to have no part in this, in fact I take full responsibility....but wandering around like a bunch of pre-pubescent teens on the brink of some kind of sexual revelation just dosen't suit some of us..... We all had our fun, and now it's over....why don't we save the melodrama for the next gathering....(midgets always have tricks up their sleeves...;) )

Aww...babes...everything is alright...thank you...next stop, SUSHI! :D

Originally posted by boywonder77

I wasn't trying to be mean. I apologize if I was. But after a hundred posts about how bad guys suck, I felt testosteronly compelled to strike back. I love women. And I like to get a rise out of you girls. I'll play nice. Hugs and Kisses.:)

nah bro, she was bitchin about me posting a photoshopped picture of regina. I apparently am a hormone ravaged youngin cause of the pic I did.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by roninmess

nah bro, she was bitchin about me posting a photoshopped picture of regina. I apparently am a hormone ravaged youngin cause of the pic I did.:rolleyes:

nah...don't take me seriously w/ my mindless babble....I just thought it was time to bury it...that's all...:drunk:

Originally posted by roninmess

For a min, i thought that this topic was for me, then realized its just another thread wasting space on CP.:rolleyes::blank:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i thought this thread was about both of us cause fuckin we did usta run our now-defunct Too Many Hoes Inc. Company with me as CEO and u are Vice Pres. and tried to rid the land of MAD HOES cause their simply are tooooooo many ho's runnin around nowadays and they all need to be gathered up and fucking exiled like napoleon. But now i see that yer the fuckin CP Mayor elect and have heard that i have been appointed the Police Chief for CP...so i might as well fuckin change my name to mikinmess and but a fuckin batman avatar underneath so that we can be the "dynamic duo" :rolleyes: ::postsaidwithdiresarcasm::

Originally posted by marcid21

what are you writing about??? what did i miss here?