Clubplanet Nightlife Community

personal hygeine

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

some people honestly don't understand the meaning of baths, showers, deoderant and general hygeine.

bah..

another long day at work with people who think its an excuse not to wash their hair because they're comming to the hair dressor and we'll do it for them..

fucking nasty i tell you..

reason i'm venting ----> my first customer of the day is a woman who washes her hair once a week and things that it's fine that way.. when water hits her grease mop the hairs just split into greasy tufts and the shampoo wont even lather..

and i have to be completely nice about the whole situation..

tell me what so fucking hard about jumping into a tub of hot water and smearing soap all over your body.. if your not going to do it for anyone else and least do it for yourself..

:tongue::(:rolleyes:

Agreed. Most of my friends have dreadlocks, thus never wash their shit. I've got long hair, but I wash and double condition it every day. And every once in a while I'll give myself a hot oil treatment. But every time I see their shit, I just have to cringe. I don't think I could go for more than a couple days without washing my shit.

Guest bellaragazza

just because someone has dreads isn't an excuse not to wash em.

my cousin had dreads for over a year and she kept em super clean.. washed them every second day..

No offense to anyone if they have dreads but I think they look kinda dirty, to think that they don't wash their hair makes me cringe too.

I don't know how anybody could wash someones hair that is greasy, I'd be doubling up on the gloves!!

It's kinda like being a dentist, there's no way I'd be able to pry around in strangers mouths,, ewwww

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bellaragazza

jumping into a tub of hot water and smearing soap all over your body..

maybe I am just really horny but that was so hot the way you said that.:D

I'm obsessive compulsive when it comes to hygeine-------------->I brush my teeth like 5 times a day, floss twice, i freak out if my fingernails aren't kept trimmed, when I go out at night I shave for a second time, etc. However, not everyone washes their hair everyday. I have thick hair and wash it every other day to keep it from drying out.

people tell me im weird cuz i wash my hands like 5 times an hour. i also have a thing with peoples teeth, if people have dirty teeth i cant stand to be ne where near them. as for dreads my boy has had dreads for mad years and washes them with saltwater and honey, so having dreads doesnt mean you cant wash.

I agree,

I shower in the morning and the evening, when needed extra.... in company or all by myself.....Hell, I even shower before taking a bath, otherwise you will just sit in your own dirt.

And I will not get carried away about all of the options a good shower or bath brings........... :laugh:

Guest bellaragazza

well she showed up.. and was dirtier than ever lol.

the moment I saw her I saw the greasyness of her gleaming in the sunlight and I cringed.. it was so greasy... not just the root of the hair where normally hair gets dirty but the greasyness of her hair spread down to the ends of her hair and each strand looked like it had been gelled in place..

anyways to make a long story short I explained to her nicely that I like doing her hair but that from now on she'd have to come with her hair washed and from there i'd wash it again..

bitchy.. mean.. stupid.. i know..

but i'm sorry i'm a stylist not a cleaning lady.

ok~if ANYONE knows how u feel...IT'S ME!!! lol...i do hair too and jeeeeeezus!!! we have a bunch of all biddies that have 'standings'...they come once a week((mostly fri)) and THAT is the only time they wash their hair!! they automatically get *TWO* shampoos.....ew! i wanna gag thinking about it! the smell........blah! and they are so picky/whiney/bitchy...well....bella....u know what i mean! LOL....

btw...where do u work??

Guest bellaragazza

I live in montreal babe :) so I work downtown mtl..

yeah it's a bitch. I don't understand how they can't wash there hair on there own.. by mid week the style is gone anyway so they can just lather up but they fucking refuse to, it's abolutely disgusting. the smell that comes off greasy hair that touches water is disgusting.. eeeewwwwwwwww gross...

lol..

where do you work? Bumble and Bumble? :D

talk about personal hygeine.....Misk dosen't keep up maintenance on her "pitters"....anyone wonder why I don't go to her to get my hair done?:confused: :confused:

Getting a hair washing from her is like getting BUSHWACKED!!!!:shake::shake:

If I wanted a big bush in my face I'd give BARSLUT a blow job! :worry:

Guest bellaragazza

well babe im not in nyc but i'm in montreal and i'm assuming that the trends are pretty much the same..

right now it seems that guys with shaggy, longer hair is big.. short hair is kinda losing it's edge and guys and letting their locks grow into that shaggy mid 70's look.

as for color and whatnot.. right now anything goes.. i had a guy yesterday who gave me a carte blanche on his hair so i bleached it to very white and then added fine black and blue streaks throughout the hair.. it looked slick...

deep reds, vibrant reds and basically any shade of red or dark purple are hot for streak options..

depending on what length you have to work with you can opt for not cutting just letting it grow and just adding a couple of streaks here and there to just give it a little boost..

:hat: it's kind of hard to find pics for you if i'm not sure what your looking for

bella~~i'm in jersey so no bumble&bumble for me.....but apparently u get biddies in every salon...including canada! lol

marci~~i would rather be bushwacked by my pits then that amazon between your legs!!!;)

Originally posted by bellaragazza

well babe im not in nyc but i'm in montreal and i'm assuming that the trends are pretty much the same..

depending on what length you have to work with you can opt for not cutting just letting it grow and just adding a couple of streaks here and there to just give it a little boost..

:hat: it's kind of hard to find pics for you if i'm not sure what your looking for

Ofcourse, the thought didn't cross my mind that you had to be some sort of fortuneteller , major wink;) And it seems my hair ain't up to a lengh that's suitable for a lot of options. I have coloured my hair a couple of times (mahony, sorry for my english).

And even tried to let it grow....but since I got only 3weeks left untill I come over it'll never be long enough to get the job done.

Seems I need some extentions....... :laugh:

p.s. You don't seem to be in town anywhere between the 26th of april and the 5th of may, do you?

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Ofcourse, the thought didn't cross my mind that you had to be some sort of fortuneteller , major wink;) And it seems my hair ain't up to a lengh that's suitable for a lot of options. I have coloured my hair a couple of times (mahony, sorry for my english).

And even tried to let it grow....but since I got only 3weeks left untill I come over it'll never be long enough to get the job done.

Seems I need some extentions....... :laugh:

p.s. You don't seem to be in town anywhere between the 26th of april and the 5th of may, do you?

yes i should be there may 3rd

I shower n' shave when i wake up.

You try shaving with a straight razor 6 in the morning...

I wash my hands when I get to work.

I wash my hands before lunch.

I wash my hands and face before i leave work.

I take a shower when I get home.

I wash up and shave before i go out at night.

Im not too much of a freak...just have an itchy skin condition

damn egzima...sounds more like a pastery then a skin condition.

:flame: