Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Read This.... I Worry About Nyc Too, And Everyone In It...

:( :( what worries me the most is tha fact that if there is a threat of some sort... we might not even know about it... for example like the nuclear bomb threat they had on times square... no one knew about that NO ONE ... not even tha fuckin president... wtf???!!!!???? basically we need to be as careful as we can... live your life to tha fullest because as bad as this may sound you can be in a club and blow up n e second... i know how it feels... i lost my mom to the WTC tradgedy on Sept.11th... (R.I.P MA) I BET SHE DIDNT EVEN EXPECT THAT... WHAT HURTS DA MOST IS THAT SHE ARGUED WITH ME BEFORE SHE WENT TO WORK THAT DAY..... AND WHEN I SAW THOSE TWO BUILDINS FALL I FELT MY LIFE WAS OVER..... I HAVE NOW LOST BOTH MY PARENTS.... SO JUST ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST... YOU NEVER EVER KNOW WHEN ITS GOIN TO END....

:(

R.I.P MOMMY AND DADDY.... LIVE ON.... I LOVE YOU :(

Originally posted by lore69

:( :( what worries me the most is tha fact that if there is a threat of some sort... we might not even know about it... for example like the nuclear bomb threat they had on times square... no one knew about that NO ONE ... not even tha fuckin president... wtf???!!!!???? basically we need to be as careful as we can... live your life to tha fullest because as bad as this may sound you can be in a club and blow up n e second... i know how it feels... i lost my mom to the WTC tradgedy on Sept.11th... (R.I.P MA) I BET SHE DIDNT EVEN EXPECT THAT... WHAT HURTS DA MOST IS THAT SHE ARGUED WITH ME BEFORE SHE WENT TO WORK THAT DAY..... AND WHEN I SAW THOSE TWO BUILDINS FALL I FELT MY LIFE WAS OVER..... I HAVE NOW LOST BOTH MY PARENTS.... SO JUST ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST... YOU NEVER EVER KNOW WHEN ITS GOIN TO END....

:(

R.I.P MOMMY AND DADDY.... LIVE ON.... I LOVE YOU :(

THE WORLD IS A FUCKED UP PLACE SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS

RIP WTC FOREVER NUKEM ALLL

I will never forget it, I was at work when I heard the news....my first thought was one of disbelieve, but as I listened closer I freaked...even the firefighter in me lost controll. I called my dad to hear what the situation was ( we got a lot of friends in the area and two uncles at 3rd Ave.) When my dad told me that he couldn't come thru I went to my manager in tears. I got the day off and went to my fathers place to watch CNN....the pics I saw can never be erased from my mind.

I trully feel sorry for your loss....pm me if there's something I can do......we all stand as one!!