Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Official Sound Factory April 5th Review

Originally posted by bebby6919

yeah well.. my car has been broken into once before and everything was stolen from it .. i like leaving a club getting into my car with everything still in it.. but thanx Mr obvious!

I'll take my chances with street parking any day, I used to park in garages in nyc all the time. Every time there was a new scratch on my truck that wasnt there when it entered the garage. (knocking on wood) my truck has NEVER been broken into, but then again I have all of my windows tinted out, and a killer alarm system, with lots of blinking red lights to make sure everyone knows about it :)

And if it were ever broken into, my insurance will pay to cover whatever was stolen, but they wont pay $20 for me to park for the night...call me cheap, but I'll take my chances...

Bern

Welllllllllllll, Friday night, let's see - it's was alright at first, but towards about 3 I was def. having a good time - Jack, good to see you again babes, where was Larry???? - Andy - Glad your alive,,,,how the f did you get home???? ~ Did'nt see anyone fall off the balcony (that was a plus) - Did'nt get my car broken into, like last week (happened to me to bebby) - So that was good, over all really good night, but I'll probably end up alternating ny friday nights between Factory & Roxy, depending on my $$$ situation

.....Hope to see you all of at the anniversary party ;)