Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

It was Nice.....

Meeting, Ruth, Vic, and Zag.

I wish we could've chatted a little longer last night but conversations in a club never work out. Thats why I go to DANCE AND GET COMPLETELY FUCKING TRASHED. Which I dd last night. But I ended up leaving Buz at around 2:45 or 3:00 and then went over to the warehouse. The music they were playing there was awesome. It was all variations of house with a little reggae thrown in every now and again. But they played so many songs that are classics but with these crazy remixes I have never heard. I mean classics like "sweet child o' mine" and styx's "too much time on my hands" and Bob Seager's "old time rock and roll" and a bunch of others. I had more fun there last night than I did at Buz.

But I did dance more at Buz, than at the warehouse. The warehouse just doesn't have a reall good dancing vibe for me. I think the fact that I can't dance has something to do with it and at Buz I can blend in with a much bigger crowd to disguise my inability to dance.

Originally posted by therunner

Meeting, Ruth, Vic, and Zag.

I wish we could've chatted a little longer last night but conversations in a club never work out. Thats why I go to DANCE AND GET COMPLETELY FUCKING TRASHED. Which I dd last night. But I ended up leaving Buz at around 2:45 or 3:00 and then went over to the warehouse. The music they were playing there was awesome. It was all variations of house with a little reggae thrown in every now and again. But they played so many songs that are classics but with these crazy remixes I have never heard. I mean classics like "sweet child o' mine" and styx's "too much time on my hands" and Bob Seager's "old time rock and roll" and a bunch of others. I had more fun there last night than I did at Buz.

But I did dance more at Buz, than at the warehouse. The warehouse just doesn't have a reall good dancing vibe for me. I think the fact that I can't dance has something to do with it and at Buz I can blend in with a much bigger crowd to disguise my inability to dance.

yup, that always happens when your at a club, your all over the place, you have to find people or your trashed..or on your way to getting trashed, but hey at least we can now put a face to the sig. great meeting you on Friday running man. icon14.gif

It was nice to meet you too! And Nautilus as well! Overall it was a super night!

I thought Scott Henry was good - but I've heard better sets out of him. Although - my perceptions may have been colored by other stuff that I'm dealing with.

Hey Runner, nice meeting you too man. Next time we'll talk a bit more. I have to admit that the music was too good and I couldnt stop dancing.

Crank, Nourishment and Shifter it was cool meeting you guys too. See you guys at Buzz this Sunday??

Originally posted by zaguero

Hey Runner, nice meeting you too man. Next time we'll talk a bit more. I have to admit that the music was too good and I couldnt stop dancing.

Crank, Nourishment and Shifter it was cool meeting you guys too. See you guys at Buzz this Sunday??

Oh yeah, I totally forgot I met shifter too. Sorry about that. But it was great meeting you too!!