Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HB 4/6 - Denny Tsettos or Robbie Rivera???

Alright, it's been a while since I've been to Bunka so I figured I'd check out Denny since I like his style...

Well, it was good and all but come on... He played Robbie Rivera after Robbie Rivera tracks all night long...

R.R. definately has some kickass tracks but for christ sakes, I think Denny is a lot better than that.

I bet 3/4 of the people in there didnt realize he was playing all R.R. tracks mostly. Anyways, I hope Denny gets better sets together for the summer.

Originally posted by dj_chiro

He played Robbie Rivera after Robbie Rivera tracks all night long...

What DJ isn't playing Rivera lately? He is on fire.....

i remembered Denny playing

68 beats

Laid

Funkatron

Paradiso ( i think)

what other Rivera did he play?

Overall Bunka was a good night (Very packed and a good crowd) i wish i remembered it though because after 12:30 i don't remember a thing. it sucks that place can't stay open later.

True, very true...I was just thinkin about how many freakin' tracks he has put out in the last yr. Granted, a lot of them sound similar but he definately has some talent. From what I've been hearing, Laid was the song down @ the WMC...

I remember him playing the songs you listed and also Be free...

The night was kinda blurry for me too...But I do remember telling my GF that I can't believe he just mixed 3 R.R. tracks in a row... I just can't remember which tracks :)

But yeah, it was a good night none the less.

He also played Rivera's mis of "Feel the Beat" with the "I wish I didnt miss yo.." vocal over it. I thought Denny did ok atBunka but liked him better at Joeys the night before. However, atmosphere wise, I had a much better time at Bunka! Saturday night was so much fun!