Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeah so my sister is a 2 beer queer...lol

Originally posted by godfatherbam

she went out to a few bars last night with her friends, had 2...thats right 2 bacardi silvers and she was hammered...lol, shes barely walkin around the house right now cause she is hung over like a 2 yr old :laugh: sux to be a newbie huh :laugh:

Kinda like quoth

Originally posted by quoth

you know, by the title of this thread i new you would be a dumb shit and say something negative twards me.

ah hahahaahahaha u 2 are 2 much man...quoth, that was a funny ass thread on gettin carded b4 too, i fell asleep and forgot to say somethin on it...

ah hahahaahahaha u 2 are 2 much man...quoth, that was a funny ass thread on gettin carded b4 too, i fell asleep and forgot to say somethin on it...

well fuckin speak up and post yer shit wop.

hey listen mcguinea, just cause i was at the game all day and slept when i got home, that doesnt give u the right to call me names...lol :laugh::blown:

godfatherMcbam, you don't wanna be wearing yer own concrete shoes in the long island sound now do ya? Now be nice and eat yer fuckin potatoes you fuckin Mc.

Originally posted by quoth

you know, by the title of this thread i new you would be a dumb shit and say something negative twards me.

LOL.....well, I associate booze with you. When I see something that says two beer queer I think of how trashed you get after drinking three Heinikens and start falling in between speakers and doing the chicken dance and shit and running your mouth like George Carlin with Tourettes. Its all good............

~~~ahhhh i used to be like that.........drunk of a few beers........thse were the good old days........after cancun i now know that i can drink a six-pack of corona 5 shots of sex on the beach and tequila and still be fine!!!! muahahahhaahhhaahah:eek: