Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten At Glow

endo

I was there :) He was amazing! He came on shortly after 1 am and spun till closing. He dropped Ralphie B's Massive, which is one of my favorite tracks, so I was very excited :)

It was my first time at GLOW. I wasn't feeling the vibe in there too much but ah well. I'd go back for a good dj.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was there :) He was amazing! He came on shortly after 1 am and spun till closing. He dropped Ralphie B's Massive, which is one of my favorite tracks, so I was very excited :)

It was my first time at GLOW. I wasn't feeling the vibe in there too much but ah well. I'd go back for a good dj.

werd..I didnt go to Glow yesterday biut those are my thoughts on the place...vibe is weird, but I'll go for a good dj..or if I'm just plain bored of my ass on a Saturday night and my only option is to stay home and watch sportscenter until 5am....

Originally posted by shifterlx

i was there also. overall, music wise one could say it was a good night. although, true, the vibe is questionable mostly. alot of people said they would come but i only saw chynadoll there.

was chyna up in NY to see Ferry also? Has she become a Ferry stalker? :D

I enjoyed his set last time Ferry was here, but this time my pocket book was dictating that I stay home

Originally posted by shifterlx

i was there also. overall, music wise one could say it was a good night. although, true, the vibe is questionable mostly. alot of people said they would come but i only saw chynadoll there.

i found it very hard to find a place where i could dance that people weren't walking through every two seconds... there were also a lot of "standers" on the dancefloor. Ah well, Ferry's set was sick so I had a good time.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you guys :(

Originally posted by ekstacy

ferry ripped it up on the east coast :D

YES HE DID!!! I was sooooo exhausted being at Exit and then going to GLOW later that night....for the note vicman haha I have not become a stalker even though I felt like one! I am with Moonshine and the tour is sponsored by Moonshine so I was there representing doing the promotional thing for his CD Global Transmissions, so check it out! Nice to see you shifterlx and too bad I didnt get to meet tinybutterfli, btw where were you at in the front of the dj booth?

:cool:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

YES HE DID!!! I was sooooo exhausted being at Exit and then going to GLOW later that night....for the note vicman haha I have not become a stalker even though I felt like one! I am with Moonshine and the tour is sponsored by Moonshine so I was there representing doing the promotional thing for his CD Global Transmissions, so check it out! Nice to see you shifterlx and too bad I didnt get to meet tinybutterfli, btw where were you at in the front of the dj booth?

CD

yup, I recalll the last time Ferry was here at Glow you told me about it (the Moonshine thingy)...I would imagine your totally exhausted right now.

CD Global Transmissions, so check it out! Nice to see you shifterlx and too bad I didnt get to meet tinybutterfli, btw where were you at in the front of the dj booth?

CD

it was good to see you also, chynadoll. as always, you were looking great! see you around. email me if you like: shifterlx@hotmail.com. ciao.

Originally posted by vicman

yup, I recalll the last time Ferry was here at Glow you told me about it (the Moonshine thingy)...I would imagine your totally exhausted right now.

Yes I am, I dont see how these djs do it, with a schedule like that

But I def caught a glimpse this weekend!

:)

CD

CD

sorry I missed ya too! :( I wasn't in front of the dj booth till the very last half hour of the night or so. I was upstairs in the "main room" for a bit and that was nice 'cause I was able to look down on the crowd and look directly into the dj booth. I spent most of the night moving around trying to find a suitable place to get my groove on :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

sorry I missed ya too! :( I wasn't in front of the dj booth till the very last half hour of the night or so. I was upstairs in the "main room" for a bit and that was nice 'cause I was able to look down on the crowd and look directly into the dj booth. I spent most of the night moving around trying to find a suitable place to get my groove on :)

i was in the booth with a red shirt with slits in the front, i dont know if you saw me but i was there dancing! we will def have to meet up sometime later

CD

i was in the booth with a red shirt with slits in the front, i dont know if you saw me but i was there dancing! we will def have to meet up sometime later

CD

nice! I remember seeing people in there but I don't remember seeing you specifically. I wasn't 100% I was headed there till the very last minute on Friday so... next time we should plan a meet up :)