Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluegirl

The Gay Community Is So Damn Hot

Recommended Posts

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by blazinhot

hehehe, i hear ya honey!!

tell me about it.. most gay men are soooo fucking hot.. i think it's the feminine side to them the whole taking good care of themselves that makes them so hot..:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same goes for lesbians. i know two of em and i tell you, there is nothing cooler than cruising chicks with a lesbo friend. like we´re walking through the shopping malls and going for the chicks, give us mutual backup, definately cool!

lol i met them when i tried to pick them up, stupid me :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastey

same goes for lesbians. i know two of em and i tell you, there is nothing cooler than cruising chicks with a lesbo friend. like we´re walking through the shopping malls and going for the chicks, give us mutual backup, definately cool!

lol i met them when i tried to pick them up, stupid me :rolleyes:

so what happens if you and you're friend fight over a chick?? do you duke it out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bellaragazza

so what happens if you and you're friend fight over a chick?? do you duke it out?

before we do that we check of course if she´d be in for a 3-some. if not hey, what´s the big deal, i ask her if she really wants her and if that is given i let her have her, it´s not as if around the corner there wouldn´t be an equally attractive or even more attractive girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Miami a few weeks ago for the Winter Music Conference and attended Crobar's gay party that Sunday night. The entire club was filled with the most gorgeous men I had ever seen. All the guys were tall, thin and muscled, tan, had great teeth and were draped in designer clothing. IT'S NOT FAIR. :( It seemed like every guy was hotter than the last one. It made things even worse because the gay men were so "straight acting," no "queens" anywhere. I had a conversation with four guys about college basketball and car engines before watching them make out. NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR.

*straight boys could definately learn a thing or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyumaggie

I was in Miami a few weeks ago for the Winter Music Conference and attended Crobar's gay party that Sunday night. The entire club was filled with the most gorgeous men I had ever seen. All the guys were tall, thin and muscled, tan, had great teeth and were draped in designer clothing. IT'S NOT FAIR. :( It seemed like every guy was hotter than the last one. It made things even worse because the gay men were so "straight acting," no "queens" anywhere. I had a conversation with four guys about college basketball and car engines before watching them make out. NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR.

*straight boys could definately learn a thing or two.

Like what? Making out with other guys?

I could understand how girls like that sort of stuff because personally, I love watching two girls make out, but for some dudes it just ain't happening, so accept it or settle for someone who doesn't have any interest in you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyumaggie

I was in Miami a few weeks ago for the Winter Music Conference and attended Crobar's gay party that Sunday night. The entire club was filled with the most gorgeous men I had ever seen. All the guys were tall, thin and muscled, tan, had great teeth and were draped in designer clothing. IT'S NOT FAIR. :( It seemed like every guy was hotter than the last one. It made things even worse because the gay men were so "straight acting," no "queens" anywhere. I had a conversation with four guys about college basketball and car engines before watching them make out. NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR.

~~~GRRRRRRR!!1 definately not fair!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Like what? Making out with other guys?

I could understand how girls like that sort of stuff because personally, I love watching two girls make out, but for some dudes it just ain't happening, so accept it or settle for someone who doesn't have any interest in you.

I'm sorry- I just meant as far as physical appearance. Those boys sure know how to take care of themselves! I've never seen that many pretty boys in a straight club at one time before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bellaragazza

they're has got to be a way to straightenize them.. :mad:

Umm... sorry... nope, don't think so! :blank:

Anyway Glow, it's all about being FABULOUS... at one point in time a friend of mine said that I was gayer than any of the queens he knew! :laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bellaragazza

they're has got to be a way to straightenize them.. :mad:

My friends and I came up with a plan to convert the hot gay boys. We decided that we would lock them up in cages in our apartments and just flash our tits and dance around naked several times a day until they give up and become our boyfriends. :laugh:

I wish it were that easy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyumaggie

My friends and I came up with a plan to convert the hot gay boys. We decided that we would lock them up in cages in our apartments and just flash our tits and dance around naked several times a day until they give up and become our boyfriends. :laugh:

I wish it were that easy!

Honey, if you've got these hot gay boys locked in a cage and you're flashing them your tits... there's a much greater chance they're just gonna start getting it on with each other rather than with you... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Umm... sorry... nope, don't think so! :blank:

Anyway Glow, it's all about being FABULOUS... at one point in time a friend of mine said that I was gayer than any of the queens he knew! :laugh2:

omg that is too funny

i was told about a million times i looked fabulous by these hot gay men

damn i had to control myself from groping them

oh and the strap on only attracts lesbians trust me ive tried

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bellaragazza

tell me about it.. most gay men are soooo fucking hot.. i think it's the feminine side to them the whole taking good care of themselves that makes them so hot..:rolleyes:

and this is why I take it as a compliment that most people think I am gay when they meet me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Honey, if you've got these hot gay boys locked in a cage and you're flashing them your tits... there's a much greater chance they're just gonna start getting it on with each other rather than with you... ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are SO right...there's no hope...face it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jimk29

and this is why I take it as a compliment that most people think I am gay when they meet me.

indeed...straight men are NOT supposed to mind their looks, not nearly as much as girls HAVE to take care of themselves....it's a social *construct* of *gendered identity* LOL....i personally hate it....the moment one puts on nice clothes and has a nice body one is seen as gay....i am gay but still...it's irritating

:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×