Clubplanet Nightlife Community

24 Hours To Live...

I'd tell my mother and father how much I love them...

I'd go parasailing...really high...like as high as they let you go....

I'd inform my best of friends that this whole time...they have been my true family...

I'd plant a white rosebush in a spot somwhere where the sunlight will always shine on it......as a beautiful way to remember me...

I'd go to the one who holds my heart...and let him know all the secrets I keep inside....and that he'll soon have my soul as well....

....then I'd go to the beach, watch the sunset....and go.

:cheese:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

...ahm...probably take someones life...bbbuuuuahahahahah!! evil meeee!...just to c the feeling..dont deny it..the rest of u contemplated it..just are too scared to admit it :idea:

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by marcid21

lol.....Marko? Exactly what type of responses did ya think you were gonna get with this thread?:blank::half::blank:

just curious as to what ppl would say... thats all... i didnt think it would solve the worlds problems or anything of that caliber... just made this thread out of sheer curiousity...

I would go skydiving, bungee jumping, book a leer jet and travel to different countries for hours. Tasting all kinds of foods and seeing all kinds of cultures ( Or maybe just Epcot cause they got all that shit there and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.) And I would make love to a special someone. :D:idea:

I'd probably buy a whole lot of shit for my friends...

fuckit, I have no use for money and shit if i'm dying in 24 hours...

and the look of shock/joy on their faces when you get them some rediculous shit would be the last things i'd want to see...

I wouldn't tell them I was dying... except for a few... and I'd tell them at the last minute...

no use if everyone crying the day away...