Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**A Special Thank You From the Exit Friday Promotional Team**

We, the partners in the Exit Friday party, would like to send a special thank you to everyone from the clubbing elite who came out to support us for Ferry Corsten this past weekend. Your response has been incredible, and nothing could please us more

than to hear that you all enjoy and support what we are doing. We hope to see you all again in the coming weeks as we continue to bring talent to the scene and make changes for the better. Our sincere appreciation goes out to all of you - Thanks to

everyone for coming out.

Thank you

Thorin, Sevan, Frankie Santos, John Miller, and Aly DiNascosto

MUZIK MATTERS!!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Evvvvvverywhere! hahha I couldn't find the meetup worth a damn tho :hey: Don't worry, I'll be back the 19th Scot Project :) We must do some chillin then ;)

glad to see im not the only fucker who couldnt find anyone eheh

Originally posted by phatman

For some strange reason, I thought you would have taken on a greek pseudonym...:idea:

Now why would I do that when I could have a true Italian one?? btw, phatman, I learned how to play with komboloi this weekend - it took me a damn lot of effort but I got it :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Now why would I do that when I could have a true Italian one?? btw, phatman, I learned how to play with komboloi this weekend - it took me a damn lot of effort but I got it :D

does that mean i get to keep both that i have in my possession...since you didnt wait but i did...hmmm...

Originally posted by thorinaiello

We, the partners in the Exit Friday party, would like to send a special thank you to everyone from the clubbing elite who came out to support us for Ferry Corsten this past weekend. Your response has been incredible, and nothing could please us more

than to hear that you all enjoy and support what we are doing. We hope to see you all again in the coming weeks as we continue to bring talent to the scene and make changes for the better. Our sincere appreciation goes out to all of you - Thanks to

everyone for coming out.

Thank you

Thorin, Sevan, Frankie Santos, John Miller, and Aly DiNascosto

MUZIK MATTERS!!!!

Great night I must say and the cleanest I have ever seen Exit!!! Keep up the good work

Thanks for taking care of Moonshine!

Total appreciation to you Thorin and Frankie Santos and of course Aly!

Nice to meet John and Sevan

Cheers!

Originally posted by phatman

does that mean i get to keep both that i have in my possession...since you didnt wait but i did...hmmm...

No way, malaka! You totally told me already that you at one point were too tempted and you took a few flips with your komboloi so I was totally justified. So NYAH!

Thanks Everyone for you exxxxxxxxcelent comments! :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

glad to see im not the only fucker who couldnt find anyone eheh

Friday was a very cool night indeed. The perfect amount of people, lighting was awesome.

About 20 of us were chilling on the second floor by the couches behing the lighting booth and JV's booth. There is a small snack bar back there. I was enjoying the view from 2nd floor for most of the night, right above the booth. Awesome night!!

Chynado11 - where were u? Didn't see ya, oh well. next time.