Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celine Dion - "A New Day Has Come"

As far as i know, Mike Rizzo and chris the greek have done mixes (Dog6??)....the greek one is OK, havent heard the Rizzo yet, not sure which is gettin played on the radio..Wouldnt be surprised if another real big name was involved too...the melody is too good for this song not to be remixed as a banger!

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

As far as i know, Mike Rizzo and chris the greek have done mixes (Dog6??)....the greek one is OK, havent heard the Rizzo yet, not sure which is gettin played on the radio..Wouldnt be surprised if another real big name was involved too...the melody is too good for this song not to be remixed as a banger!

Fliz

Yep those are the ones I know of fo sure so far,I'm sure many to come

somehow my tv was on cbs last night when she opened with that song.....i couldnt pull myself away from the tv.....i felt like a deer in the headlights listening. then i woke up and came out of my coma, ran to find the remote and looked around to make sure no one was watching me watch celine. ya, i know...ima geek

Originally posted by pipdaddy

somehow my tv was on cbs last night when she opened with that song.....i couldnt pull myself away from the tv.....i felt like a deer in the headlights listening. then i woke up and came out of my coma, ran to find the remote and looked around to make sure no one was watching me watch celine. ya, i know...ima geek

LOL :D

thanks guys for the info.. and thanks Mike i owe ya one.. ;)

Guest saleen351

Mix Rizzo's mix is the one KTU has been playing.... its pretty good. but I'd say that new pink remix is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! and I'd even say I would love to hear the dub to the Escape remix they play.....