Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Size Matter?

Is 6.5 inches small for a 14 year old kid? I mean Everywhere I read it says that th average full grown for an adult is 5 and a half...that cant be true...We'll anyway is 6.5 good?

(thats right DRiP and BigHead, Im finally proving Jerry wrong! LoL)

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by romy20

Hmmmmmmm, I just never thought that today a 14 year old kid would be worrying about his penis size lol

I mean what are in 8th grade?

You've just begun puberty

my thoughts exactly.:rolleyes:

Im a freshman in highschool...The reason Im asking is because of this short kid who is 18 says he has like a 9 inch dick and a 6.5 is mad small...So im just asking...I've already Fucked so. . .:hump:

Originally posted by 17

Im a freshman in highschool...The reason Im asking is because of this short kid who is 18 says he has like a 9 inch dick and a 6.5 is mad small...So im just asking...I've already Fucked so. . .:hump:

:woah:somethings in the water gotta be......

Originally posted by 17

:eek: that's kinda frightening, but i guess little kids having sex is becoming more and more common nowadays...

maybe im just getting old, but i still think its disturbing :worry:

Originally posted by nifer

:eek: that's kinda frightening, but i guess little kids having sex is becoming more and more common nowadays...

i hear ya i was 20 when i first had sex.......oO(it was whack but thats for another nite:D )

Originally posted by nifer

Like You were such an innocent little 14yr old... What age did you first fuck?

Originally posted by hitokiri24

:woah:somethings in the water gotta be......

or the milk he's drinking... studies conducted have supported the hypothesis that drinking milk from cows that were given hormones push kids into precocious puberty. strange, but true :idea:

14 years old though. i wasn't worried about guys dick sizes or having sex at that age...

PLease everyone stop... First off i was def thinkin about girls and sex when i was young. So 14 yrs old doesnt mean shit i am not saying that is all you think about but c'mon nobody got ass when they were in H.S.:confused: I mean i understand you guys wouldnt touch him cause his age but dont tell me he is to young to be thinkin about ass, as long as he is ignorant and practices unsafe sex... Anyway playa on playa and more power to you:D

Originally posted by origskeemr

PLease everyone stop... First off i was def thinkin about girls and sex when i was young. So 14 yrs old doesnt mean shit i am not saying that is all you think about but c'mon nobody got ass when they were in H.S.:confused: I mean i understand you guys wouldnt touch him cause his age but dont tell me he is to young to be thinkin about ass, as long as he is ignorant and practices unsafe sex... Anyway playa on playa and more power to you:D

that's not what we r saying....."WET&WILD".....it's just disturbing that at 14 years old....it is not uncommon to 'have already fucked'

Okay this really disturbed me till I remembered that- oh yeah- I lost the big V at 14... sooo... to answer your question... no 6.5 " isn't small for a 14 y.o. or anyone for that matter... and yes 5.5" (or something like that) *is* average.

FYI, I still think it's too young for sex...

Originally posted by misk

that's not what we r saying....."WET&WILD".....it's just disturbing that at 14 years old....it is not uncommon to 'have already fucked'

ehhhhhHHH whateva but you guys are like OMG and shit... every year younger kids do something that the older kids were doing (sex, drugs, drinking)... kids are crazy and i bet people were like omg i cant believe these kids are doing this they are so young about us. So I stick to my stubborn ways and give my seal of aproval... play on playa:D

I'm all for anyone who is gettin ass, cause boys will be boys and girls will be girls... I just hate those young ass kids who want babies:blank: now wtf are they stinkin:rolleyes:

Originally posted by origskeemr

ehhhhhHHH whateva but you guys are like OMG and shit... every year younger kids do something that the older kids were doing (sex, drugs, drinking)... kids are crazy and i bet people were like omg i cant believe these kids are doing this they are so young about us. So I stick to my stubborn ways and give my seal of aproval... play on playa:D

I'm all for anyone who is gettin ass, cause boys will be boys and girls will be girls... I just hate those young ass kids who want babies:blank: now wtf are they stinkin:rolleyes:

Hell Yea..Origskemr that was the best response I got on this post..I will play on...I L:DVE TWAT!