Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Weekend..........

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

Ok, it Monday, but screw the workweek, what are everyones plans for next weekend? I already got my tix for Sunday, I dont think I'll go out on Friday and conserve all my energy for Sunday.

I don't know about Sunday yet. I saw Sasha & Diggers in Miami. I'll have to see how the cash is flowing... then I gotta go up to G'town to get my ticket. I'm definitely going on Friday though. I'm a huge fan of Max Graham's and I've never seen Sandra Collins before. I hear she's hot :laugh:

Ok, it Monday, but screw the workweek, what are everyones plans for next weekend? I already got my tix for Sunday, I dont think I'll go out on Friday and conserve all my energy for Sunday.

k.. where do I get tickets?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you can get them through Tickemaster's website (www.ticketmaster.com) or you can pick them up at YoshiToshi in Georgetown... just a note: they only take cash.

and if you get through ticketbastard, if you get them at a ticketbastard outlet its cheaper than if you get them online or over the phone....got mine yesterday and came out to $41.50, so they only added a $4 ticketbastard charge

BTW how was Alphabet Lounge?

Um we got to see like a whole wopping 25 mins of Brian spin solo. We didn't get to NYC till 10:30... then it took a little while to find parking and a while longer to get down town. It was pretty cool. The only reason to go there though was to see Brian spin. The sound was crappy, I mean the speakers and the mixing board kept shorting out!! :mad:

Almost talked people into seeing Danny T too, but it was better that we didn't. Mas tequila was flowing that evening and not the cheap shit - Patron!!! :D

Ah raver can tell you more, but I think I hit the high points. Brian's spinning what we heard of it and when he switched one on one off was good!! MMMMmmmmmmm had some good food too!!!!!!

Originally posted by malanee

I'm saving myself for Sunday too. Vic are you trying to work the next day? Who all is taking it off?

:bounce:

unfortunately, yes...but I'll tell them thta I have an appopintment with someone (dr, dentist, real estate agent...my dog) and see if I can come in after 12.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

how long do you guys think they will spin for? I've been at Buzz for "non friday events" and I think the latest has been 3 am. But I think S&D will go longer... what do you guys think?

Sash went until 6am last time, right?

Originally posted by sauvee88

Raver and I are going to see SnD Saturday and Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

That's nutty. Honestly, if I was in New York I wouldn't see S&D at all and would go see Sven Vath at Vinyl instead.

Staying home this weekend. Me and the bank are having problems again. Every time I go to the ATM I get this notice of Insufficient Funds for this transaction. So I think it will be a movie rental and an eight pack of Guinness. Plus I have to work SUN and MON.

Originally posted by Kuro

That's nutty. Honestly, if I was in New York I wouldn't see S&D at all and would go see Sven Vath at Vinyl instead.

know. Imagine if it was here Friday in DC then Saturday in NYC. I'd have to go see him Friday. Right now I'm up in the air about going to seeing Graham.

by the way Kuro, I went to Yoshi on Sat. and on my way out I was looking through all the flyesr and stuff that they have on the staircase promoting upcoming pevents and party's in the area and I got a small card (a little bigger than credit card size) from Buzz promoting the event for April 26, Danny Howells and there is a pic of Howells spinning but the pic is taken at an angle that you can see the back of Danny Howells and soime people in front of the DJ booth.....you are clearly visible and you can also see parts of Millie

Maybe, but I've never seen them and you KNOW they're going to be excited to play in NYC again. Some things you just have to do.

DO you think Buzz is going to let them use the phazon?? I was wondering this...... cause unless they fixed that speaker that CC blew out I'm def. VERY happy I'm seeing them on Sat.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Maybe, but I've never seen them and you KNOW they're going to be excited to play in NYC again. Some things you just have to do.

DO you think Buzz is going to let them use the phazon?? I was wondering this...... cause unless they fixed that speaker that CC blew out I'm def. VERY happy I'm seeing them on Sat.

They actually aren't using Phazon at all on the tour from what i hear. They're using some Texas company for sound inplaces where they want to do their own set-up.

They actually aren't using Phazon at all on the tour from what i hear. They're using some Texas company for sound inplaces where they want to do their own set-up.

WHAT!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

You mean I'm paying $40 to see them on a substandard sound system!!!!!!! Screw that... I'm going to Lodon!! jk. No really though I didn't go to Buzz this weekend y'all did, did they fix that speaker or not?? Cause it really sounds bad!!! I'd like them to fix it by Sunday, or at the very least for Danny H.