Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the first time

hitokiri24

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

lol, my first time was AWFUL. i was scared, he was an ass...no enjoyment for me, and lots of sweating and "ohyeas" from the guy, so i was just hoping i was doing it right so he would get the hell off me ;)

needless to say, my views have changed quite a bit since then, and now i like my "TV repaired" a LOT, lol :laugh:

LMAO!

Same here.....everytime I had sex w/ my ex....that what it was like. I remember being like wtf is the big deal about sex??!! :confused: it sucks!

haha now Im like :hump: :hump::hump: hehee

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

lots of sweating and "ohyeas" from the guy, so i was just hoping i was doing it right so he would get the hell off me ;)

OMG- :laugh2: I think the guy I was with was more nervous than I was even, he was also a virgin... I'll never forget the look of concentration on his face... and he was all concerned "does it feel good?" I'm like "err... actually it's kind of painful..." :screwy:

My first time....

I was 16...laying in the backyard of my gf's house cuddeling with her chatting away about god knows what. Early summer o' 96.

It was very late...she was sitting indian stlye and I was laying down with my head in her lap drifting off to sleep.

She woke me up with an unexpectied kiss filled with so much passion that it got my full attention. :tongue:

I was going away in a week to boyscout camp as a councelor.

That year I taught archery, athletics/personal fitness, and assisted at the rifle range.

So she gave me something to remeber her by =)

I remember going down on her in the grass.

That taste for the first time...it was like eating a really good steak for the first time...satisfying.

And the terrible craving for it the rest of the summer while I was at camp.

Funny thing is that when i returned 2 months later.

She cheated on me with her next-door neighbor.

Not that it bothered me...I told her to find someone else to play with while I was away.....but she did so with a girl.

Shes now a happy full-fledged lesbian =)

But thats...another story...

:flame: