Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fellas You in or out!

rdancer

Shes menstruating, what do I do ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Shes menstruating, what do I do ?

• Yes! Damn it! I stay and I take care of her
    • WTF! You psychotic im out at the bar away from the witch!
    • Nahh! I dont pay attention to her!
    • I make love to her!

Guys when you with a girl and she starts flowing like niagra, are you there to comfort her, or you out the door running like Michael Johnson to chill with your boyz. I know some girls get hit hard with the blood flow and tend to be a bit moody!

i´ll probably stay the only one who doesn´t want to hang with her when she´s on her period cause you are all "proud moralists". however i have a reason for that that is very reasonable and logical.

if you stay with her while she feels bad/bitchy, the feeling she has is gonna be linked to you, cause she experiences the feeling in your presense. same goes if women feel bad. if a girl calls me and wants to hang out and already starts whining about something on the phone, i reject and tell her we´ll do it sometime else. same goes if i meet up with a chick and she´s in a bad mood. if i can´t cheer her up i´ll be sure to "have to leave unexpectedly". i let no girl who i have sexual interest in whine to me about her problem. there is a rule of thumb, talk with a women about your problem and you´ll become her problem (IOW you´ll get linked with her problems). since menstruation is a problem you as man can do very little about, you better stay the hell away from her.

Originally posted by tastey

i´ll probably stay the only one who doesn´t want to hang with her when she´s on her period cause you are all "proud moralists". however i have a reason for that that is very reasonable and logical.

if you stay with her while she feels bad/bitchy, the feeling she has is gonna be linked to you, cause she experiences the feeling in your presense. same goes if women feel bad. if a girl calls me and wants to hang out and already starts whining about something on the phone, i reject and tell her we´ll do it sometime else. same goes if i meet up with a chick and she´s in a bad mood. if i can´t cheer her up i´ll be sure to "have to leave unexpectedly". i let no girl who i have sexual interest in whine to me about her problem. there is a rule of thumb, talk with a women about your problem and you´ll become her problem (IOW you´ll get linked with her problems). since menstruation is a problem you as man can do very little about, you better stay the hell away from her.

way to go 50 grit

Originally posted by tastey

Something tells me this guy probably hasn't had too many steady girlfriends, and if he has they must have been stupider than a bag of hammers....:idea:

Originally posted by prplhz

Something tells me this guy probably hasn't had too many steady girlfriends, and if he has they must have been stupider than a bag of hammers....:idea:

had 4 steady girlfriends (steady for me is 4+ months), my first with 15. i have yet to be dumped by a girlfriend, the 4 times i broke up i broke up because i got bored by the girls (perhaps thats part of why i´m so arrogant ;) ). i am now 19 and currently without a steady girlfriend. ummm about the not so steady girls, no comment ;)

and that comment of me hanging with stupid girls is just that, stupid. i don´t know any stupid people or bimbos and i avoid contact with them (except for a little fuck once in a while if they have a good body). i go for quality AND for quantity.