Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work is Getting Better

I must say that after venting all my frustrations and talking to some of you all about how shitty my job is...I have realized that it's really not that bad. It's just that i have been so used to a 9-4:30 every holiday off kinda job that when I started working here I just really hated it. But someone a few days ago told me to be thankful that I have a job, and I after thinking about it, I am thankful, I am also glad that I am not out in the rain, the snow, the heat, and getting shot at like some of my fellow service members. And just to think that I am hating it here, I am supposed to go to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia in June or July for six months. So I think from now on that I am no longer going to bitch and complain about my work or the crazy shifts that I pull, but be thankful for what I have.

Originally posted by therunner

I must say that after venting all my frustrations and talking to some of you all about how shitty my job is...I have realized that it's really not that bad. It's just that i have been so used to a 9-4:30 every holiday off kinda job that when I started working here I just really hated it. But someone a few days ago told me to be thankful that I have a job, and I after thinking about it, I am thankful, I am also glad that I am not out in the rain, the snow, the heat, and getting shot at like some of my fellow service members. And just to think that I am hating it here, I am supposed to go to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia in June or July for six months. So I think from now on that I am no longer going to bitch and complain about my work or the crazy shifts that I pull, but be thankful for what I have.

Am I the only one who was touched by this thread????? **sniff sniff**

Do I sense a little insensitiveness on this messageboard today..... ??

therunner.. I'm glad you were able to see things on the bright side aktion033.gifaktion033.gifaktion033.gifaktion033.gifaktion033.gif

hopefully you won't have to go to saudi arabia :(

Originally posted by ellywelly

therunner.. I'm glad you were able to see things on the bright side aktion033.gifaktion033.gifaktion033.gifaktion033.gifaktion033.gif

Thank you. Now I know where the real love is in this place.

OK, whats up with Shakira, now she has straight blond hair? WTF?!?!? I liked her the other way.....it' s just wrong!

Anyway marathon man, yeah, I too was feeling the heat here at work some tiem ago, when I requested time off to go to MIA they asked me iof I could take a lap top with me, Like WTF!?!? Its supposed to be a vacation!!!!!!!

Yeah, I like pay days, but that also doesnt mean that because I work for you you own my life. SO in essence I do not know where I am going with this, and I do not make any sene what so ever at the moment...I have to take a smoke.

Originally posted by vicman

OK, whats up with Shakira, now she has straight blond hair? WTF?!?!? I liked her the other way.....it' s just wrong!

I know.. I liked her better with black hair 017.jpg

when I requested time off to go to MIA they asked me iof I could take a lap top with me

hold up... with all the posts that you have per day.. I would have thought they wouldn't have even noticed that you were gone???

hold up... with all the posts that you have per day.. I would have thought they wouldn't have even noticed that you were gone???

mmmm...ok..remind me next time we run into each other this will happen:

vic----> :gas: <----elly

:D

aktion073.gif who's my bitch??

Could you put one of those little ball things in my mouth and tie me up with leg spreaders, fuzzy hand cuffs, and force me to where 9 inch heels that a three sizes to small when you do that.

Originally posted by therunner

Could you put one of those little ball things in my mouth and tie me up with leg spreaders, fuzzy hand cuffs, and force me to where 9 inch heels that a three sizes to small when you do that.

hmmm... I sense some experience.. cool005.gif

oh me, me, me...please let it be me.....

ohh.. and vic.. after the whipping.. how about some of this to your head waffen084.gif.. is that freaky enough for you???

Originally posted by pgiddy

Someone seems a little angry today??

it's called post engagement break-up syndrome!!:mad:

ohh.. and vic.. after the whipping.. how about some of this to your head waffen084.gif.. is that freaky enough for you???

QUOTE]

yeah, that is a little freaky :eek:

Ok Vic, WHO IN THE HELL IS THE GUY IN YOUR SIG??

And Elly1560252537.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Tony Mitchell and Eric Kroll are my favorite photographers.

it's called post engagement break-up syndrome!!:mad:

Oops my bad, well in that case feel free to whip Vic all you want if it will help you. I have no problem sacrificing Vic for someone else's happiness. Sorry Vic but someone has to be the lamb.....