Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Level Thursday is..."The Campus"...

wildmiami

....It's a college type theme. They'll be having Johnny Ganges spinning retro, old school and ending the night up with some electronic. ....and I've got a bunch of invites. Check this out... the invite offers free Valet parking and free admission before Midnight.

If you wanna go...let me know. Either reply to the post or pm me...my name is Ian.

very tru POD

College crowds tend to be under-aged

& are the finest "free loaders" around town.

Any drink specials for us over 21 Ian ?

send my regards to Gerry/Max/Elaine/Alexis/Fajardo/sound & light crew

good luck w/ the promotion.

Bugaloo®

Bugaloo raises another valid point. Roughly 70 percent of the college population is underage, thus they cannot legally be at Level...hmm.

Unless it's called Campus in reference to cheerleaders and backroom filmings of girls gone wild. :)

Thank you for the applause and just so you know Level just doing pretty good even after the Conference and all. George was there just last Sat. and live on Y-100 a.k.a. "Lev-Elution" as most of you already know. Most people are glad it's Y and not Power. :)

The reason behind "The Campus" more than anything is to get people to come and party on a Thurs. where the majority of college crowd normally goes to The Grove and Local bars like Ale House to get a "buzz" on. And to answer your question Bugs, yes they do and it's $2 beers and $5 drinks all night long.

You guys are right about the whole 21 and under but unless they have a great fake id that the doorman doesn't catch, they aren't getting through the door. It's the law on the beach ya know.;) Level is looking for the mid 20's crowd to have a good time on Thursday night. I know both of you are busy, but try make it. Check it for yourself.