Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id sf saturday

was anyone at sf on sat? omg peters was insane...imo, one of the best sets i have heard from him...that alien show on stage was so fckn weird..anyway, does anybody know the song that they played all through that alien performance? he played it for atleast 45 min..that song was incredible....

"La La La...."

Is that supposed to be Wonderland?

If So then try

The Psychedelic Waltons - Wonderland (S-man's Dark Tribe Mix)

I wasn't there so I could be wrong.

I really love the mix of Wonderland and The Skank on JP's CD btw.

Sorry about the double post.

Originally posted by antm28

...And the music was fucking horrible, got a little better around 12:30 with the exception of Angie Stone for an hour.

Yeh....music was blah. What's with the crowd too? Who are those fukin thug dirtbags?? :blown:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeh....music was blah. What's with the crowd too? Who are those fukin thug dirtbags?? :blown:

Blah is an understatement. Music hasn't been that bad in a while. Place had no energy people just standing around on the main floor. And the crowd has been going downhill for a while. I hear ya on the thugs, not to mention the average age in that place seems like 18.

I know what you mean about the music and crowd lately. Last time I was there was for the Classics night. During the late Sunday morning hours evertyime the lights would flash you would just see people standing there. It looked like a room full of people that were waiting for the president to speak his first words at a conference or something. Nobody was cheering or clapping or anything. I hope the anniversary party is a lot better. I also noticed that the crowd seems more lively in the earlier morning hours like around 5 or 6 am. I don't know if its the crowd or maybe the music is more energetic around that time.

On a side not does anyone have definite info about the price for this weekend cause I remember someone posting that it might be $50?

Tranza:

Thanks for the info. Do you know where I can get advanced tickets? Preferrably a place in the city that I could go to rather than having to arrange a meetup with somebody who is selling tickets. Thanks again!

Originally posted by muzikman

stop hating me... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw... it wasnt wonderland

I just don't understand why you can't fucking give the ID. If you don't want to give the ID don't post at all. I see you post on three different boards trying to act cool cause you know a track ID, is your life really that pathetic and lame? Besides it's Wonderland like that track is some big secret.

the music did suck early..but i thought it got really good after 6 am...i didnt see paris when i got there at 4.. the crowd sucked too....me and my girl stopped for a few min and was like "why is everyone jsut standing here..nobody is dancing" .. but anyway, i was with her and was just there for the music...

I just don't understand why you can't fucking give the ID. If you don't want to give the ID don't post at all.......

thats just what muzikman does, it used to piss me off as well. but he has his reasons some of which make sense. some songs i dont know why he doesnt give the id, i guess to be annoying, o well just have to learn to deal. its not worth gettin mad over, cause no matter wat he still wont give u the id.

I just don't understand why you can't fucking give the ID. If you don't want to give the ID don't post at all. I see you post on three different boards trying to act cool cause you know a track ID, is your life really that pathetic and lame? Besides it's Wonderland like that track is some big secret.

wasnt wonderland... :laugh:

Originally posted by fuckinsensor

thats just what muzikman does, it used to piss me off as well. but he has his reasons some of which make sense. some songs i dont know why he doesnt give the id, i guess to be annoying, o well just have to learn to deal. its not worth gettin mad over, cause no matter wat he still wont give u the id.

Oh I am not mad. I find it amusing I mean you must be really bored to post on three different boards how you know a ID but won't give it. But I guess I should have expected it from a geek that posts on sicktracks and spends his time at Platinum.