Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id sf saturday

Originally posted by antm28

Oh I am not mad. I find it amusing I mean you must be really bored to post on three different boards how you know a ID but won't give it. But I guess I should have expected it from a geek that posts on sicktracks and spends his time at Platinum.

another clueless idiot.. i spend my time at platinum first off cause its 5 mins away.. second off cause im friends witht he owner... third off my good friend is the resident DJ on fridays.. u are just sour cause u cant ids on shit u want... if u have anything else to say find me at SF.. im usually there almost every Sunday... :blown:

Originally posted by muzikman

another clueless idiot.. i spend my time at platinum first off cause its 5 mins away.. second off cause im friends witht he owner... third off my good friend is the resident DJ on fridays.. u are just sour cause u cant ids on shit u want... if u have anything else to say find me at SF.. im usually there almost every Sunday... :blown:

Listen asshole I am not the one who asked for and ID so get your facts straight. I just asked a simple question which you couldn't answer. And I will be more than happy to come find you at SF. I am there every Saturday. If I were you I would quit running my mouth.

Listen asshole I am not the one who asked for and ID so get your facts straight. I just asked a simple question which you couldn't answer. And I will be more than happy to come find you at SF. I am there every Saturday. If I were you I would quit running my mouth.

arf arf.....down boy!

BG

flex them board muscles... u can find me and my whole crew in BK corner.. u obviously have no idea what ur dealing with.. but hey if u wish to fight over a stupid post.. be my guest... but make sure u enjoy ur last time at sf... lol

Originally posted by lillizzy

here's an idea:

if you probably can't find the name of this song, it's probably not available for finding pleasure.

muzik feg knows cuz he's just a feg

i don't get why knowing the name would help any!

dont you know? cause having IDs makes you cool!:rolleyes:

BG