Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Guys: How Big Do You Like Women' Tit's?

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I should have added, an "average" band size (and the woman in the picture you posted would fit this description) in the US is in the 30's... say a 34 or 36... so just imagine how fat a woman with an 85 would be! :eek::laugh:

I've got to jump in on this issue. The size is not really the issue, it's how it looks on the entire package. I live in Dallas now which if you don't know is the home base of the boob job. So I get to see all size boob's on all the different body types that are out there. My girlfriend is a dancer, 5'10, in perfect shape with a great set of 38d boobs that have been bought and paid for. Now on her they are perfect. She is spanish so the boobs work with the curves that she has. Now take those same breasts and put them and a 5'4" 100lbs small framed girl..And believe me I've seen that..and its all fucked up. I mean half the time she looks like she's going to tip over.

I guess what i'm saying is that if the entire package is good, the size to me doesn't matter.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Peace

Originally posted by tastyt

I should have added, an "average" band size (and the woman in the picture you posted would fit this description) in the US is in the 30's... say a 34 or 36... so just imagine how fat a woman with an 85 would be! :eek::laugh:

Point taken...... and it's just a fact of getting used with the size, that doesn't exclude other shapes uhm sizes... To me the ideal woman's figure is like a Turkish cup of tea... smoothly shaped, broad hips and with a sweet taste... If anyone of you know how a turkish cup of tea looks...you'll get my point.

bootylicious? the land of milk? "can you fill me innnnnn?"

Originally posted by cintron

Whatever looks good on the girl's frame. proportionality is Key.

i couldn't agree more. There isn't anything more disgusting than a super skinny girl with tits so big she's tipping frontwards. :tongue:

Originally posted by thefamilyjules

LOL, funny, cuz I was just thinking you stole my sig line.

May 16th - Star Wars: Episode II Opens :)

LMAO........San Fransisco? great!!! got friends over there...their from Holland as well.....ever been to the Stinking Rose?

Miami should have a club called "Silicone Love"

I guess the boob size would have to fit w/ the rest of the package.

Some girls look like they could tip over, others blow up.

any ways...I'd like to add that milk does a body good!

Bugaloo®