Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Help Please!!!

Originally posted by firedup

I'M GOING TO VEGAS THIS THURSDAY 4/11-4/15....

WHAT CLUBS ARE NY STYLE? PLACES LIKE THE OLD TWILO, SF AND VINYL. IS THERE ANY NY DJAIS OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND?

THANKS FOR THE HELP.

:cool:

Definitely check out both Drais and Glo for late night

mad props to KIRK for givin this man his due..... he def got it like that....in all seriousness..... when the guy can get knees in the booth while spinning.... u damn well know there are goin to be haters out there..... so maybe a corona will not be good enough... im thinkin maybe knees will do..... all jokes aside... it is time that Mark gets his respect..... and for all of u jokers that have put this hard working man down..... come out this WED NIGHT APRIL 10th at CLUB ABYSS and see what he is all about!!! then u will find urself with ur mouth touching the floor and forever shuttin ur trap.... this man is siiiiiiick..... and its time for JERSEY to recognize:D

Originally posted by mike5355

mad props to KIRK for givin this man his due..... he def got it like that....in all seriousness..... when the guy can get knees in the booth while spinning.... u damn well know there are goin to be haters out there..... so maybe a corona will not be good enough... im thinkin maybe knees will do..... all jokes aside... it is time that Mark gets his respect..... and for all of u jokers that have put this hard working man down..... come out this WED NIGHT APRIL 10th at CLUB ABYSS and see what he is all about!!! then u will find urself with ur mouth touching the floor and forever shuttin ur trap.... this man is siiiiiiick..... and its time for JERSEY to recognize:D

ummmmm.......:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by firedup

I'M GOING TO VEGAS THIS THURSDAY 4/11-4/15....

WHAT CLUBS ARE NY STYLE? PLACES LIKE THE OLD TWILO, SF AND VINYL. IS THERE ANY NY DJAIS OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND?

THANKS FOR THE HELP.

:cool:

your shit out of luck bro......The music is terrible on non-holiday weekends.......The clubs are packed but no one dances and those who do dance, CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!

just go to the Olympic Gardens and have fun!!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Ok pal.....i've been there a shit load of times and know what I'm talking about.......Keep clubbing in trenton!!!!!!!

Sweetheart,

And what makes you think I havent been there MORE than you? Oh, I see, your opinion is the golden one? SIT THE FUCK DOWN, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU.