Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how're the flowers down there?

Originally posted by zaguero

Yesterday after work I was craving an ice cream cone so I stopped by the Mickey D's near the metro stop. Damn bastards were all out. Couldn't believe it... ghetto ass Silver Spring.

the problem is that your lazy as hell, you couldve gone to the Mall and gotten it there, not Mickey D's, but alas you have to walk 1 block the other way to get it and then walk the same block back pluis the other block to get to the metro stop, so you would be walking 3 blocks instead of 1 block....i guess the craving wasnt that bad.:D

Originally posted by wideskies

i've gotten 'lip' from that TCBY place. i once stood for like 5 minutes waiting to be served. there were these two women chatting ... they TOTALLY saw me standing there...

but i was polite :]

i jsut push people out of my way, 'cos I love frozen yogurt and nobody will keep me away from the frozen yogurt that has my name on it. :mad:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I just went to the TCBY by the Farragut North metro and they told me I couldn't get a milkshake because they were out of milk. Hello? Now that's ghetto... :laugh: And I didn't want to get a shake at McDonalds... blah!

ghetto? ghetto is not being able to buy liqour in VA (i havent found any liqour storesthat sell liqour..they sell beer and wine but no liqour)

Originally posted by vicman

ghetto? ghetto is not being able to buy liqour in VA (i havent found any liqour storesthat sell liqour..they sell beer and wine but no liqour)

yeah... you can only get hard liquor at an ABC store in VA. Its very frustrating. Luckily there are tons of liquor stores by my office HA! I don't know why they call that one place Total Beverage... hello? isn't liquor a beverage? LOL

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah... you can only get hard liquor at an ABC store in VA. Its very frustrating. Luckily there are tons of liquor stores by my office HA! I don't know why they call that one place Total Beverage... hello? isn't liquor a beverage? LOL

werd..luckilythere is a liqour store right next door to where I work here in Silver Springs...again, county operated, but if I get a craving for liqour on the weekend like sometime after breakfast I'm screwed 'cos I'm not driving up here to SS..plus I also have to be carefull when I buy my liqour 'cos I dont want my boss to see me carrying bottles of liqour to my car everyday.

Originally posted by therunner

Do the supermarkets sell liquor?

No. In VA, liquor is only sold in state run ABC stores. I've got two ABC stores close by and I find their prices to be cheaper than MD and a lot cheaper than DC liquor stores. I think in MD liquor is sold in county-run liquor stores.

Originally posted by crank47

No. In VA, liquor is only sold in state run ABC stores. I've got two ABC stores close by and I find their prices to be cheaper than MD and a lot cheaper than DC liquor stores. I think in MD liquor is sold in county-run liquor stores.

I miss CA where the 7-11 had a nice assortment of beer, wine AND liquor!