Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revolution Fridays w/ Ivano Bellini & Mark Leventhal...

biznation00

how was vegas?

any interesting clubs/people?

gotta check out that SPIN

I here IVANO's tossing records into the crowd.

[satisfyin house cravings I'm sure]

What a great way to reach out to the peoples. [ouch] (lol)

Hope all is well

got some Bugaloo® goodies for ya to sport out.

Oh, have you heard DJT's new promo cd? [works great]

vaya con dios dude

y

que te cresca

[parody artwork attached]

Bugaloo®

Wait a sec..how come Spin's site says 'It's all about the House Music', when they now have a hip-hop Saturdays and a hip-hop DJ upstairs on Fridays?

I'm not bashing hip hop, but when the club is pretty much a hip-hop club, why are they 'all about the house music?'

Don't get me wrong, I love Spin, it is a beautiful place...louis and his team, along with Infinite Audio doing the sound/lighting, did a bang-up job...I'm just looking for a little truth in advertising...

went last friday...great music, bellini ripped it up....thanks to biz for the bands and drink tickets (came in very handy)...again great staff, no problems or complaints....isnt charles feelgood going to be there soon? i might have to check that out again.....

Yo Buga!! Vegas was great... Went to lots of diff places & had a great time @ my much needed Vacation... I left JT's CD in my bud's car & the focker has had it since way b4 I left to Vegas. Haven't seen Ivano toss any records but he seems to be reachin' out. I can't speak for the guy, I'm not his Publicist, ya know...

Heard about Liquid, congrats... I'll call you to catch up...

Pod, it's not nice to find silly things to pick on spin about...You don't catch me pickin' @ Liquid... But I'm sure the truth is what you are in search of...:square:

Mr.Mattas, ;), Don't mention it, my pleasure--till next week...

This should be really good...Mr. BIZ ... I'll be in attendance, front and center for this one... Havent heard him spin since he was @ Shadow... When they used to play house on Fridayz...(Filthy Fridays or whatever they called it) ...

I'm bringing my super-soaker so be prepared or face the consequences...:D

See ya

I didn't mean to come across as picking on Spin...it's a beautiful venue, and I enjoy going to it. I'm just curious about the slogan vs. the reality.

BTW, Liquid is one of my contracts, I technically don't work for them :hat:

Wait a sec..how come Spin's site says 'It's all about the House Music', when they now have a hip-hop Saturdays and a hip-hop DJ upstairs on Fridays?

Why is the Space Saturday party called "House Sessions" when we have Radamas spinning HIP HOP in the Basement??

Why is News Cafe called "News" Cafe when their main focus is serving food??

Why does Crobar have a once a month party called "sex" when there is no Sex??

The Web site says "its All about House Music" because our main focus is booking & promoting "House" Genre Dj's. We serve Hip Hop as a side order just like Cheeseburger Baby serves chicken sandwiches & french Fries...

any other questions??:confused:

eew!

Well you did ask if we had any other questions! I guess I had it coming to me, quoting an old commercial...really it was, for like some sort of special cat food.

Sorry it was past my bedtime and I was feeling punchy. :)

We're still friends, right? :hat: