Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar. . .

Originally posted by Jsen7

People just getting totally mangled beyond belief. Even the bouncers were getting banged up with all of us. I knew some bouncers doing bumps all night and disappearing outside somewhere in a K - Hole. place was outta control. It was like there were no rules or laws in that place. lots of people that worked there all new each other before they worked there. we knew lots of people there. we all drank for free every week, got in for free no problem, even sometimes u could sneak around the back by the dock and slip right in undetected, underage chicks, no problem we got them in also. sneaking hoes outside to the deck when it was closed outside for some action, place was a joke security wise. one big free for all. we had a blast!!!:D

Seems like my kind of place.....I've never been there but I think I'll have to check it out this summer.:D

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

WHY ALL THE QUESTIONS?????

Just ask your Uncle. You know, the owner!!!!!!!!!

It's split into 2 different places the back/front are all differet owners...BUT I GOT VIP's THANKS ANYWAY BABE* ;) I can't wait..this weather is making me daydream about SUMMER 24/7! So, when is our GOLF game???? Have you set a date??? PM me because I have been really busy and dont really have time to be on my computer...THANKS :D

Originally posted by jerseyguidette

How funny that fight that you witnessed was caused by my boyfriend!! It was a crazy fight they were beating his ass in the lot!!lol! :eek:

Gotta love it when your boyfriend or friends are responsible for a fight that everyone remembers!!!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

It's split into 2 different places the back/front are all differet owners...BUT I GOT VIP's THANKS ANYWAY BABE* ;) I can't wait..this weather is making me daydream about SUMMER 24/7! So, when is our GOLF game???? Have you set a date??? PM me because I have been really busy and dont really have time to be on my computer...THANKS

You are a Joke... You mean to tell me that your Uncle owns Part of the place but you need to come to a message board to get info? O' because he doesn't own the whole thing he has no clue as to what is going on... yeah that makes sense.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So what has you so busy... Are you off writing a book? With your imagination you should have no problem dishing out Fantasy Books.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think they are talking about Sandbar........Isn't there also a resturant there???

There is only one owner of Sand Bar. I wouldnt call it a restaurant, but there is a kitchen there that people can order food. There is a also a grill by the bars outside that people can order food while they are drinking.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

There is only one owner of Sand Bar. I wouldnt call it a restaurant, but there is a kitchen there that people can order food. There is a also a grill by the bars outside that people can order food while they are drinking.

The outdoor one is by the"tiki bar" right???