Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT FRIDAYS are SAFE!!!

Originally posted by hotchickie5

well...if i had put a bunch of four letter words in my reply would that be better...sorry babe won't do it. just proof of the poor childs mentality and maturity level. sarcasm it's in there;)

Why are you calling me a child and refering to my maturity level, did I insult you in any of my post? You don't know my education, my age, or anything of me to judge my mentality or maturity level. I think you need to stop assuming things about people you don't know!!! Draper plays hard house and I just don't think that is the right type of music to open for a PVD or S&D or Tiesto or Dave Ralph etc.... The two genres can bring in two different crowds expecting different things. If so many draper heads were open to change, they wouldn't be complaining now!!! I have nothing against draper, I just think going to hear the same dj spin the same music every week is closed minded. I don't go to the same club every weekend to hear the same play list!! I think Exit was really moving in the right the direction by bringing in all this talent!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crobra

Why are you calling me a child and refering to my maturity level, did I insult you in any of my post? You don't know my education, my age, or anything of me to judge my mentality or maturity level. I think you need to stop assuming things about people you don't know!!! Draper plays hard house and I just don't think that is the right type of music to open for a PVD or S&D or Tiesto or Dave Ralph etc.... The two genres can bring in two different crowds expecting different things. If so many draper heads were open to change, they wouldn't be complaining now!!! I have nothing against draper, I just think going to hear the same dj spin the same music every week is closed minded. I don't go to the same club every weekend to hear the same play list!! I think Exit was really moving in the right the direction by bringing in all this talent!!

actually omg... i quoted the wrong person lol i'm sorry none of that stuff was directed to u it was directed to ghost...but i have to agree with u that a lot of draper fans only want to hear draper i won't deny that, i just hate it that people assume that all draper fans are like that...my cd collection has every kind of music u can imagine...i listen to it all that's

exit management is greedy...greediness leads to stupidity. whether the styles of music mesh or not they want the most people and the most $...if that's how they think they will get it then they will let djs spin on the same nite that don't make any sense together