Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bugaloo® joining the Liquid Nightclub Team

bugaloooo

To my fellow CP'ers,

I would like to inform all of you on my new Saturday promotion.

I have been blessed to join the forces, behind Liquid Nightclub w/ our beloved DJ Stryke. As for my previous employment/promotional post regarding Living Room downtown, I'm anxious to do my part now @ Liquid. From designing flyers/campaigns to promoting... hard work & dedication is what I'm about, great talent too. I enjoyed working w/ eveyone over @ LR.

Miss me not, I'll make it just in time to catch Jimmy Tourals set.

[parody artwork attached-join today]

Liquid info...

LIQUID SUBSTANCE

Saturday is night of Progressive House & Tech House

w/ resident DJ STRYKE on main floor.

Upstairs Hip Hop with DJ DBJ and guest DJs

[if you cant make it ...

tune in we go LIVE on PARTY 93.1

from 12am-4am every Saturday night.]

Complimentary vodka bar til 12

Email me to be on my Complimentary Guest list good til 1:00

Doors open @ 10pm

Bugaloo®

LIQUID Nightclub

http://www.liquidnightclub.com

1532 Washington Avenue South Beach, FL

too bad that you are leaving the living room...been there many a night, and i must say that the promotions team has done a great job....great local djs, good looking people and a friendly staff...i hope you success at liquids (i might just have to start popping my head in there) and lets hope that the same crowd that you brought to living room shows up at liquids....and hopefully they go to afterhours at living room....i hate to lose that crowd and vibe.....:)

Guest rayboogie

What can I say? You know how we do, time to take your skills to another venue. Shot-out to everybody at the Living Room , (much love) I'm sure bugaloo will be missed. Good luck bugaloo, and await the return af the DJ changing the face of music and clubs all over FLA.

-boogie

Glad to here about that move Bugs. Billy sounds like a nice guy to be working with and Liquid as a club that I feel promotes the scene best for what it is..."All about the Electronic music and the people that love it."

Best wishes,

Ian :)

Congrats and Good Luck BUGALOID!!!! i guess i have a good reason now to go to liquid and check out stryke!!! And we already know where the afterparty is at... Afterhour music w/sound provided by Jimmy DJT toural!!!

ps and make thatsupersized plz!

...:roll: so the party is being moved to a new location!!! Glad..u got out of Living Room in time, it was starting to be an upscale 609(with no fault from ur own). Hope the new atmosphere will help satisfy ur hunger Mr. MONSTER EATER ...i know we will "ALL" be in good hands..PLEASE...tell me u will also be taking that fabulous DJT with u? if not i see everyone @LR for afterhours..for "In BUGALOO We Trust"! ;)

Thank you all for the back up & support.

A friend @ Liquid you will have.

(aswell as for my pink haired friend/sidekick that I take out from time 2 time)

I'm Disappointed w/ the Stryke decision, but thats Club business for ya.

Regarding "Bugaloo®" goods, I'll keep you informed on what is to come.

Edgar -who?

Buga -what?

check it out

C-ya @ Liquid

Bugaloo®