Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Living Room: Saturday (afterhours)

joeygk

I swung by last saturday to check out DJT and was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a light funky house session..........and was treated to a 3 hour non-stop dance fest! Finally, some nice banging house music in Miami- (heavy on the drums please :D ).

The music was great- DJT and Stephan Luke complimented eacthother nicely, the really mixed it up w/ some dark & heavy beats that would have any house head jumping. I enjoyed the first half of Luke's set, but thought it fell off towards the end. It went "goldfish" on us (short attention span) and got a lil' anthem heavy. A lil' fine tuning and it could quite possible be the best afterhours in town. It was really nice not having to listen to the same 8 tracks that are on heavy rotation next door at Club Space.

I'll definately be stopping by again- next time I'm wearing my pumas so I can actually dance!!!!!!!!!!!

*I got a real kick listening to DJT mix his way out of an old skool michael jackson cut and into the begining of his set. The hip-hop needs to stop at 3am and not 4:30!

be going there for the past two weeks...every week jimmy toural impresses....as usual this home-grown dj, ripped living room a another asshole...good dark house and of course my favorite...tribal house!!! i could spend all night talking about living room and the new dj that entertain us every sunday morning 4 am...i also agree, get rid of the hip hop earlier....also it wouldnt be bad to let jimmy toural to play longer!!!! i had a great time, although i really dont remember too many specifics ($100 bar tab will do that do u)...but i do remember that my ass didnt stop moving all morning long!! great cd mr. toural!!! SUNDAY SCHOOL AT LIVING ROOM-DJ JIMMY TOURAL PREACHING EVERY SUNDAY MORNING, the best kept secret right now....

Originally posted by joeygk

you know the set is off the hookedy-hook when you see "Sobeton" tearing up the dance floor! :tongue:

(I believe there were a "few" CP-heads in the house)

i was more like staggering around the dancefloor....(no more grey goose and cranberry for me!!) :puke: