Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does this make you gay?

tommyarmani

ok i know you guys aren't going to agree with me on this....But "ME" (IMO) would consider it gay... i dunno why but i just do maybe cause it just makes me think of what gay people do... But then again i am not that open minded when it comes to that stuff. i have no problem with gay people as long as they respect that i am straight then i would respect them being gay...

Anyway, this is for you Tommyarmani if you have these urges then why question if it is gay?? Would you do it if it werent considered gay??

Originally posted by tastyt

There is a big difference between a cock and a vibrator. :screwy:

Umm, Yeah, I'm gonna have to go and take your word on that one sweetheart. I may be a little old fashioned here but having a dildo rammed in your ass is "a little gay". Hey if you like that than go ahead and rock on, but it's still "alittle gay'.

Originally posted by siceone

What If I am totally attracted to men, but I hate Cock and any thing that looks like a cock. and I don't like anyone touching my ass but I like chicks.

Think about THAT!!!

must you always complicate things? :tongue:

Originally posted by boywonder77

Umm, Yeah, I'm gonna have to go and take your word on that one sweetheart. I may be a little old fashioned here but having a dildo rammed in your ass is "a little gay". Hey if you like that than go ahead and rock on, but it's still "alittle gay'.

Hmm, you really do have issues with people being "a little gay." I'm going to quote Gothzane's reply to you in another thread:

"We're all a little gay cupcake"

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Hmm, you really do have issues with people being "a little gay." I'm going to quote Gothzane's reply to you in another thread:

"We're all a little gay cupcake"

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I don't think I'm gay at all, but I do like being called cupcake. Ironic, huh.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

If a girl inserts a vibrator in a guys ass, does that make him gay, or is it not the act of anal stimulation thats inherently gay, its only gay if its a man & man doing the deed???? strange question, oh well....

You may not be attracted by men, but the vibrator thing is fawking gay.

Today you try a bibrator, what are you gonna try tomorrow???

I think anyone named TommyArmani, and is talking about taking it in the ass should either be: A.) A leading charecter on "OZ" or B.)Spokesman for "AstroGlide" or C.)spokemen for men who like to get reemed by their girlfriend with a strapon!

NASTY!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

There is a big difference between a cock and a vibrator. :screwy:

you're right tasty..the question was about a vibrator and not a dildo or a strap on..i guess that its not guy..if it was a dildo then i would think its gay