Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The real world and road rules girls naked in playboy..

girly

Originally posted by djmoonshine

can anyone id the girls??

i know one of them is flora from miami ~ wearing the plaid skirt...

is the brunette veronica from semester at sea??? :confused:

who are the other two blondes???

One of the blondes is Julisa(?) from Road Rules. The other one is Beth not sure from what show.

can anyone id the girls??

i know one of them is flora from miami ~ wearing the plaid skirt...

is the brunette veronica from semester at sea??? :confused:

who are the other two blondes???

The two in the shower are Jisela(curly hair) and veronica from different seasons of road rules and the other blonde is Beth from real world San Francisco. The one that looks dramatically different is Jisela. veronica looks somewhat herself as does Flora and Beth.

oh man... julisa~! i hate the color of her hair... she was mad cute, but now she just looks mad trashy...

i think veronica looks incredible~ :drunk:

yeah thats it the color of her hair makes her trashy as opposed to posing nude for playboy....

Originally posted by xxlea

Playboy has amazing photo editors and makeup artists!! These girls look nothing like that during the shows.

not just makeup honey :laugh: more like airbrush artists and techs! all those flaws, scars, cellulite etc will disappaer in a second. My friend was in the spring break playboy issue and we all laughed at the amt of "brushing" that went on.

Originally posted by tastyt

Flora is not even remotely bootylicious... nice nipples tho!

I need a mug....I just don't seem to be able to close my mouth any longer and stop staring.....is Flora the "afro-american" girl?

She's gorgeous....she's got such a lovely face....but the girl on the second pic. almost got the whole package...damn.....I hope for my sake that none of you look like them.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

I need a mug....I just don't seem to be able to close my mouth any longer and stop staring.....is Flora the "afro-american" girl?

She's gorgeous....she's got such a lovely face....but the girl on the second pic. almost got the whole package...damn.....I hope for my sake that none of you look like them.

Flora is the one in the plaid skirt.

Hmm none of these girls do anything for me, but at least they're real women.

Originally posted by tastyt

Flora is the one in the plaid skirt.

Hmm none of these girls do anything for me, but at least they're real women.

I'm sure you'll do fine....... ;)

Guess this ain't the time and the place to discuss that topic... :idea:

Oh and I was talking about the left girl in the first pic...tnx anyway.

Originally posted by jacktripper00

Wow, Julisa looks Bangin! I know she was in Road Rules, but wasn't she in the New York Real World for a few episodes too?

correction-not Julisa its Jisela:tongue: And i believe she was in the last New York episodes. she was seeing that guy with the big fro or something like that

ok...am i the only one who remembers how utterly repulsive beth was?? not only was she ugly...but she had THE WORST personality ever...i wanted to kill her when i watched the show....and she was on the real world road rules thingie this year and has not changed....in fact i think she got even worse.....that girl makes me sick!!

Originally posted by misk

ok...am i the only one who remembers how utterly repulsive beth was?? not only was she ugly...but she had THE WORST personality ever...i wanted to kill her when i watched the show....and she was on the real world road rules thingie this year and has not changed....in fact i think she got even worse.....that girl makes me sick!!

I agree she was an ugly biotch.:D