Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ask Yourself A Question...How Many Sexboard Members Do U Know By Their Real Name?

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by quest1127

That's funny you mention that...obviously I don't know anyone b/c I'm a lowly newbie, but I was wondering....when people from the board hang out, do you use screen names or real names?

ummm it depends on who it is and what their names are... i find most people still call me moonie even though they know my real name... :D

i think i prob. know about 20 people, prob more...

Originally posted by quest1127

when people from the board hang out, do you use screen names or real names?

Normally we use real names... it also depends on how well you know the person... it's easy to slip though.

I have no idea how many I know, I'll have to think about that one...

yea there is alwyas the confusion btwn calling someone their board name with their real name, unless you know them very well..or at least talk to them and such;)

now last names..well i do know a few...but mostly first names...

and are we talking about new sex-boarders or old ones..cause if I incorporate older ones thats at least another 15 or so;)

Hmm... I try and get anyone's first & last name that goes in my phone...

Theres only 1 person on the boards i'll refer to by their board name... because comon... no one's real name is doris before they turn 85... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

Hmm... I try and get anyone's first & last name that goes in my phone...

Theres only 1 person on the boards i'll refer to by their board name... because comon... no one's real name is doris before they turn 85... ;)

low blow man. . .feel sorry for the girl on here who's called Doris. . .

thank god my name is Katrina :grin:

katrina :laugh2:!!!~

i'm telling you.. i def. should have been like baptized moonie or something... it's the prefered name among cp'ers~ :D

as for doris, i dont think i've ever called her that... it's either d or kitty~ :heart: and come to think of it, kitty doesn't call me jess either... she calls me moonie~ go figure... :tongue:

Wow...I think I know almost everyone's that I have talked to one on one...so I'd also say about 20 or so. I usually call everyone by their first names...although I do tend to say "moonie" for Jess...and "tasty" for dyanna when appropriate ;):laugh2:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

low blow man. . .feel sorry for the girl on here who's called Doris. . .

thank god my name is Katrina :grin:

and my real name is gilbert.