Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how to really save exit

You want to know how to save EXIT. Bring back Tony Draper. EXIT is nothing wihout Draper. EXIT is the house that Tony Draper built. You can't have Tony Draper's house without Tony Draper. It's like Throwing Noah off the Ark. It just does not work.

Yes I am that wierd kid with the glowsticks hanging from his nipples.:hat:

Originally posted by nipplestixnyc

You want to know how to save EXIT. Bring back Tony Draper. EXIT is nothing wihout Draper. EXIT is the house that Tony Draper built. You can't have Tony Draper's house without Tony Draper. It's like Throwing Noah off the Ark. It just does not work.

Yes I am that wierd kid with the glowsticks hanging from his nipples.:hat:

Hey you're right nipples. Draper is the man who single handedly revolutionized the NYC club scene.I can't wait til he comes back to Exit.Until then I will be rocking to the sounds of Tony Draper..(draper .....draper))))))) out on LI.:)

I THINK THIS IS ALL JUST WORDS COMING FROM PEOPLE THAT MISS HAVING A STEADY PLACE TO PARTY AND CALL HOME.

B/C HONESTLY...DRAPER DID HAVE IS MOMENTS...BUT IN THIS TRANSITIONAL PHASE...NYC HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING ITS LEVEL EVEN HIGHER...DEFINITELY HIGHER THEN DRAPER

SO I MUST GIVE DRAPER PROPS FOR STARTING AND KEEPING A DOPE PARTY @ EXIT FOR SO LONG...BUT I'D RATHER SEE A BETTER DJ TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL RATHER THAN RETURN TO THE PAST

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Hey you're right nipples. Draper is the man who single handedly revolutionized the NYC club scene.I can't wait til he comes back to Exit.Until then I will be rocking to the sounds of Tony Draper..(draper .....draper))))))) out on LI.:)

hahahhaha!!!! i like some of Draper's tracks, and he did accompany me on many long drug binges at Exit last year, but c'mon now..