Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Scene in Boston

salaar

Hello people,Ive been going to the Axis for about a year now and think Im ready for something different.Ive been to Avalon once and it was fun as hell.I dont know if it was because i was rolling my face off or what but it was great.I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for other clubs?And I had a few questions,I have 6 passes to Rise from last year,do you think there still good?And one more,how is that club around Fanuel(is that how you spell it?)Hall Exchange?

Keep smiling cwm30.gif

Hey,

Ive been to the exchange.It's worth checking out.Kind of a funny lay out it use to be a bank.If your looking for something different try venue on Thurs nights near the theatre district.You may also want to try Roxy in the same area. Half the people in there are rollinThe place is nice an big but the music is so so.Kinda of top 40'sh in techno,trance etc.You can use your guest passes for Rise but you still need a member with you.Take care Richy

You really need to check out Venu Thursdays w/ Nailz cwm7.gif Also I work at the Backstage its a pretty fun time but nothing like the reg club scene(more like dancing and drinks bar deal)Vision on Route 1 is good too. I use to do Sundays and it was packed, it is also open on thurs-frid. Anyway, I do want to say one thing if you have been going to axis for a year you must really like it. It is a diff club scene I think and you won't find another place w/ the environment like Axis has in Boston. Hope it helps. cwm26.gif

Archived