Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattsta

anyone for fabric?

14 posts in this topic

you should have been at the 1st birthday - we queued for 2 and half hours at 2.30 so didn't make it in til 5 !! - any advances on your trip to twilo ?? and are you out this sat?

yeah going to twilo on dec 15th looks like an all techno affair with sven vath but big laser show so should be pretty cool anyway.

not planning to do london this weekend as it is parks and wilson in Oxford on friday with james holden so that should be quite cool. Saturday I have to go out with my 'crew'.

Looks like next time will probs be bedrock!

Matt

Originally posted by bed-rocker:

We'll be at bedrock in dec - the people we met in nyc are coming over, even changed their flights! so if you want to meet up give me a shout.

That's us! Mattsta, i posted on nyc board about meeting up with you at bedrock - any suggestions? work it out with bed-rocker anyway, and hope to see you there! and guess what - Sasha and Sander Kleinenberg are at Gatecrasher on the saturday. wot a weekend.....

im looking at gatecrasher for the 9th now, should definitely be at bedrock though although it looks as if my people may bail out on me due to "other commitments"

matt

well just mail me if you're up for going whether your people bail out or not.have a top one @ crasher - check out all the gurners in there - its really amusing!!

[email protected]