Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigpapa

going to london

4 posts in this topic

i will be heading to London april 4 I need to know of some well know places I can go to. I prefer hip-hop, r&b and regggae. However house music would be fine. If anyone can suggest places I would greatly apprechiate it. Also if any one knows of places in Amsterdam I will be there on April 10. Thanks and I look foward to hearing from you

i'm going to london this friday for a week, any suggestions on where to go & what to do (which clubs are hot on what night?????) will be greatly appreciated.

dammit how the hell does everyone have time to travel all over the place, frigin england, france, us, canada.........i cant wait till this summer to come back to europa and see it, havent been back in romania for so long, i deff miss my country, actually im going to be france for a little while(paris), i wanna hit up some clubs there

Was in London back on Halloween ( I never knew they celebrated in England) and had an awesome night (well morning really) at China White. The place was jam packed, people dancing on every surface including most of the bars. Have no idea where it was located except it is either in or walking distance from Convent Garden.

If anybody has any other ideas let me know I am headed back in late March