Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.zoggle.com

Alexandra

Hey everyone,

Just a little shameless self-promotion...

I am the Community Director for a brand new web site for teenagers, and we officially launched our site TODAY! Yay!

Anyway, if any of you know any teenagers or want to check it out for yourself, please go visit it at www.zoggle.com.

As an added bonus, if you join zoggle (it's free and painless - just make sure you say you are between the ages of 13-18), you will get a free gift certificate from Amazon.com for $16.50 (the price of a CD) for every 3 people who you get to join zoggle. (You can get up to 3 certificates!)

Anyway, even if you're not a teenager, check out our site and let me know what you think... and you may as well get some free CDs out of the deal! Thanks guys!

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

alexandra@zoggle.com

Alexandra,

I checked your site. I like it. It is attractive and organized. If zoggle.com is looking to attract teenagers to the site at an extremely low cost my company has a solution for you. We are an Affiliate Marketing program. www.linkshare.com

We can help your site reach the next level of success. You can email me your phone number at capricorn1113@yahoo.com if your interested. I will then contact you. Good luck with the site!

[This message has been edited by capricorn13 (edited 06-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by capricorn13 (edited 06-26-2000).]

Archived