Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anthonyp

Question for the ladies about hiphuggers

17 posts in this topic

I love them! I'm tall and kind of narrow, so they help accentuate what little hips I have.

We ARE talking about the pants, right?

------------------

You're only young once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by dale77:

I love them! I'm tall and kind of narrow, so they help accentuate what little hips I have.

We ARE talking about the pants, right?

Yes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as men go, I think they look really good on thin men. Lenny Kravitz, who look hot in a paper sack, is a great example.

But depending on your style, you can look kinda fem. So unless that's the look you're going for, avoid 'em.

------------------

You're only young once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by goldenman:

hiphuggers? are you talking about tight pants ?

What do you mean? Just a nice fitting pant with a low waist line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmmm....men in low slung pants..right now im having an image of Brad Pitt in Fight Club...god damn ass crack has never looked so hot! lol..go for it boys!! YUMMY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by imjustagirl:

mmmm....men in low slung pants..right now im having an image of Brad Pitt in Fight Club...god damn ass crack has never looked so hot! lol..go for it boys!! YUMMY!

GOOD CALL!!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See now,

What I have become absolutley addicted to is wearing my hiphuggers with my chain belts...not exactly belly chains- (thats so 3 years ago) but studded, metal, hip-hugging belts...They hang low on your hips, and accentuate a great ass!

I dont know many fellas who can pull that one off, but more power to the ones that do!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by anthonyp:

What do you mean? Just a nice fitting pant with a low waist line.

thanks anthonyp!

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0