Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DINO nYc

Montreal???? Help???

5 posts in this topic

OK, here's the deal. I'm gonna be in Montreal with a few friends from Feb 9th to the 11th. I've been there before, but it's been a few years since. Where should i go???????? I'm talking clubbing and afterhours. I want a weekend of "hardcore" partying. So what are your suggestions?

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

I figured that since you posted your message on Feb. 27 you are coming on March 9-11 instead of in Feb.! Wow, there's so much to do in Montreal.

I'm going to assume that you're into House and Techno...?? Concerning afterhours, I suggest you go to Sona. On Sunday you should go to the Living... you know what, e-mail me and tell me what you're looking for.

[email protected]

DON'T GO BUDDY, MONTREAL'S TOO COLD IN THE WINTER. I'M FROM TORONTO AND I STILL CAN'T HANDLE THAT COLD!!

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

March 9-11 2001

STEREO ( www.clubstereo.com )

Fri. 9 >>> Dj Kenny Carpenter ( studio 54 nyc )

Sat. 10 >>> Dj Alain Vinet & Dj Manny Ward ( nyc ) De-li-cious wink.gif))

March - April @ Stereo ... Junior Vasquez - Angel Moraes - Hex hector - Ralphi Rosario ...

March @ Sona ( www.clubsona.com ) ... Green Velvet - Mark Farina - Carl Cox - Darren Emerson - Mistress Barbara - Doc Martin ...

In April...Bal en Blanc 2001 >>>> Erick Morillo - Abel - Dave Clarke - Sandy Rivera - kevin Yost - Derrick Carter - Mistress Barbara - Juan Atkins ...

cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

Change of plans. I will be coming there on MARCH, yes MARCH 23rd. Thanks for all of the info and the websites really helped. Laryssa, I will email you for more details when i definitely know what's going on. Thanks guys.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde