Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pls read... I LOVE YOU ALL! SERIOUSLY!

sirdante

WELL, AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF OF POSTING, AND AFTER SO MANY lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng POSTS, YOUR FAITHFUL SERVANT, sirdante, HAS FINALLY REACHED THE

MYSTICAL NUMBER, 1000. NOW, I AM A CLUB PLANET *GOD*!!! NATURALLY, I, sirdante, HAD TO PUT MY SPECIAL POST UP HERE IN THE Sex FORUM! THANK

YOU EVERYBODY.

I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING SPECIAL. HERES THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH...

i have started a list of some of the positive things in our scene. if you can add to it, please do so. lets focus on the good!

- communication. msg boards are amazing places to get to know someone, without judgement. every meetup we have ever had proves this. because

you meet them thru these boards, you end up making friends with ppl who you never would have approached in any other public setting.

- information. we learn alot about our fellow human beings by reading these boards-- especially in the sex forums!

- diversity. never in human history has there been a time and a place as diverse in culture, thought, and society, as we have right here and

right now. if you go out this weekend you will see the most amazingly diverse group of ppl and THEY CAN GET ALONG FOR THE COMMON CAUSE OF

EXCELLENT PARTYING! our scene, the party ppl in NYC, is the most unique gathering of people, ever! think about that for a moment...

un-be-fuck-ing-lieve-able, isnt it?

- diversity. i will repeat myself for emphasis... our scene, the party ppl in NYC, is the most unique gathering of people, ever!

- drugs. it is sad that our government promotes a war on drugs. drugs save lives, they cure illness, they help with recreation and relaxation.

drugs are *not* bad. ITS ADDICTION AND ABUSE THAT ARE BAD.

- sex. i must quote mike myers, comic genius, when he said "as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners

without protection, while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence free environment, i'll be sound as a

pound!" :)

- your heart. its rythmic pumping keeps the beat for you, every moment, for your entire life. mimicking this basic beat, our ancestors, with

drums, made the first mystical sounds that we call music. despite our science, we still believe love comes not from the mind but from the

heart. when we party, we gather, share the beat, dance, and love. the beat, which fills our nights, comes from our collective heart.

- progress. many of us old timers remember the tension and anger at clubs in the 80s. seems like every night ended with an angry brawl. now its

always big-eyed hotties, laughter, and invitations. can anyone really convince us that what we do is wrong?!

- respect. respect is the answer to all of our problems. its the reason why i write this post. it is all important to our scene. if you respect

your self and your body, you wont abuse drugs. if you respect your friends, you will always have someone watching your back. if you respect

strangers, you will make new friends and protect yourself aganst enemies. RESPECT is a beautiful, upwardly spiraling, cycle of goodness that

WILL SAVE THE WORLD FROM ALL EVILS OF HUMANITY. respect now! ...please. :)

with love,

-sirdante

btw...

I LOVE YOU ALL so LET THE DRAMA DROP.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, *P*L*U*R IS NOT JUST A CLICHE... IT IS OUR REALITY!

BLESS YOU blueangel, WHEREVER YOU ARE. :(

OK! MEET ME IN THE POWER BAR ROOM AT 5am... I WILL BE THE ONE CALLING OUT "CLUB N-Y-Ceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

WHY HAVE PROBLEMS? GIVE EM UP! WE DONT REALLY NEED PROBLEMS! FUCK EM! I DIDNT WANT EM ANYMORE SO I GAVE EM UP! AND U KNOW WHAT? I HAVENT HAD

ONE SINCE! ...thx noiseboy, artful, misskittie, ezdreamer, and everyone else at divines party last year after PVD.

and finally...

YES, WE REALLY *ARE* GOOD LOOKING FOR A BUNCH OF COMPUTER GEEKS! :cool:

Originally posted by sirdante

- your heart. its rythmic pumping keeps the beat for you, every moment, for your entire life. mimicking this basic beat, our ancestors, with drums, made the first mystical sounds that we call music. despite our science, we still believe love comes not from the mind but from the heart. when we party, we gather, share the beat, dance, and love. the beat, which fills our nights, comes from our collective heart.

VERY WELL PUT... "DGMODEL."

----- progress. many of us old timers remember the tension and anger at clubs in the 80s. seems like every night ended with an angry brawl. now its always big-eyed hotties, laughter, and invitations. can anyone really convince us that what we do is wrong?!

ITS BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE 80'S DID COKE AND NOW EVERYONE DOES ECTASY... "DGMODEL"

------and finally...YES, WE REALLY *ARE* GOOD LOOKING FOR A BUNCH OF COMPUTER GEEKS! :cool:

LOL... "DGMODEL"

Damn and all I could muster up when I hit 1000 posts was

Now bow down to your new GOD!!!! :blown:

Everything you said is right on...my personaly fav...

OK! MEET ME IN THE POWER BAR ROOM AT 5am... I WILL BE THE ONE CALLING OUT "CLUB N-Y-Ceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Where of course I would just stand in the general vicinity awaiting people to come up to me and say, "are you here for the meetup" which I would then proceed to tell them the meetup was changed to the coat check room :laugh:

- Pete

:shades2: