Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.Peters ID sat 11/17

pangelid

aight,

it was a male vocal and was like "feel the drums" or "drop the drums" or something like that. He rocked it from like 3:45-4:15am. It was real techy and sick. He went in and out of like 3 versions of it. Can someone help me out.

I actually enjoyed Factory Saturday for the first time in three attempts. Mainly because I didnt get out there until 3:30 and stayed later, but also because Peters played some harder shit and techy shit that blew my mind. THe one lull in the night was after the madonna song, where he rocked a 70s vocal like "put your hands in the air" or something and then came in with the Luz Divina In Your Eyes Accapella over a slow slow beat and some kats started slow dancing. It was pretty bad. Not to mention his pots and pans mix trying to get out of that song, sounded like he rocked it off a discman. Sorry to rip on him, but seriously, I enjoyed the rest of the night after that!!

Originally posted by finesse112

FEELL MY DRUMS ITS ALL 4 UUUU FEELLLLLLLLLLL SICK CRAZY AS TRIBAL PAUL SOULSHAKER ONE OF MY FAVS.. AND THE OTHER SONG WAS LOVE IS IN THE AIR:tongue:

ooooooh yeah....."feel my drums" thats the shit right there. Song blew my mind over and over when he was playin it. Thanx for the ID dog6.

too bad it doesnt sound as good when I play it on my broke ass computer speakers. Thats probably why you deleted it sextacy. I delete so many hot tracks b/c of that. Fuck...i need like 300 watt subs to keep me happy.

finesse, good to see you at exit fri nite. long time no speak. i'll send you an email.