Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ibclubbin

why dont u fucking guys buy the damn vinyl and support whoever the hell did it. im so sick of hook me up rip it, send me this track. sorry im jsut sick of all the mp3 whores and burn cds fucks. i love djs who get all thir tracks off the comp and dont spend a dime . damn cd djs

Originally posted by wakeup

why dont u fucking guys buy the damn vinyl and support whoever the hell did it. im so sick of hook me up rip it, send me this track. sorry im jsut sick of all the mp3 whores and burn cds fucks. i love djs who get all thir tracks off the comp and dont spend a dime . damn cd djs

Ummm....Ok

Tell us how you really feel.

I get a lot of my shit online and burn it to disc. But I've also got crates of vinyl at home that'll probably never see the light of day again since a lot of these shithole clubs in NYC don't even have turntables.

I also produce and remix my own tracks, and I've heard other DJs spin them. I'm not concerned about being payed for them, I'm just content with hearing my tracks played out in clubs. I'm more sick of DJs expecting to get paid an ungodly amount of money for lame tracks they just pull out of their ass.

Originally posted by wakeup

uh ok...but until i get around to it....

j/k

BG

easy....cmon, we're all friends here

i dont spin vinyl and i dont spin at clubs, so its not really beneficial for me to buy mad records and rip them when i can get them for free. I understand the whole "pay the artist" for their work. However, how many of you have ever used napster or AG to dl music? Why is it ok to rip off mainstream artists, but when its dance music its not ok?

Anyway, i dont think people who make dance music make it for money. They make it because they love the music and want to create and add to it. Anyone who gets into producing dance music to make money is obviously a bad businessman because the payoff is not worth the effort.

just my $.02

BG

Originally posted by petedrags

how could he go out and buy the vinyl if he doesn't know the name of the track :confused::eek::confused: ...some people should just not speak...oh yeah and i'm sure you go out and spend a billion dollars on vinyl for all the songs you like...sure buddy...never asked for an mp3...okay

hey peterdrags u must not be able to fucking read cause he said satellite has the sound clip and the artist is unknown. therefore it must be a fucking white label. one thing if a track isnt released and not pressed so be it ,but when all these people song after song ask for it to be ripped gets very annnoying. yes i do spend alot a week on vinyl, plus if i like a song alot and had it originally on cd before it was released i will buy the vinyl. SOME PEOPLE SHOULD READ BEFORE THEY SPEAK.