Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dcsglow

What Is Everyones Real Name?

49 posts in this topic

i dunno about you guys, but it's so annoying going to a meet up and being like "yo, jroo...what's up man!" it would be so nice to know everyones real names so i could be like "yo, jerami...what's up man!" i mean, i guess it's cool for like the first week or something...but it would be nice to call you by your real names once...so i guess you all know i'm JIMI, you guys make fun of me all the time, i'm getting used to it. duh, it's also on my signature.:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, no need for me to reply here. it is hard to meet people when they have two names. hey , jimi, isnt your dad D.E.A.? thats cool, i bet that you can get the good shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

well, no need for me to reply here. it is hard to meet people when they have two names. hey , jimi, isnt your dad D.E.A.? thats cool, i bet that you can get the good shit.

yeah. unfortunatley. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My real name is Ruth.

Malanee is my middle name. It's pronounced: May-lanee or Muh-lanee, just in case you didn't see me ream Jimi-Jack the other day for calling me Melanie!

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

My real name is Ruth.

Malanee is my middle name. It's pronounced: May-lanee or Muh-lanee, just in case you didn't see me ream Jimi-Jack the other day for calling me Melanie!

:D

Learn something new everyday. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

"Beeotc..." whoops!, oh, yeah, right, your highness and all.... :laugh:

You know you're going to pay for that, right? Now where did I put that horse whip.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my real name is Mat Jung pronounced like matt young...i get it from the 1/8 chinese that i have in me. I'm 1/8 chinese and 8/8 sexy.

oh and Danger is my middle name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsizeup

my real name is Mat Jung pronounced like matt young...i get it from the 1/8 chinese that i have in me. I'm 1/8 chinese and 8/8 sexy.

oh and Danger is my middle name

EWW YOU BITCH!!! You did not even just say that...8/8 sexy...*yuck* well let me tell you I'm 16/16 sexy so ha! anyway, we'll be chilling fri and sat...get ready man cause we're gonna get f'd up! just like ol times...pre party at your dorm no doubt...and where the hell are all the sexy GW ladies man??? c'mon bring a couple up there so i can turn them into grade a meat.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ya know, i wishful thinking that you guys wouldn't turn this into a raunch within 7 posts...guess i spoke to soon. Maybe one day, where black children and white children play together, skys are blue and white pickett fences stand on every house...maybe then, there will be a raunch free post...i have a dream...that one day ALL OF CP'ers will mature and not post silly shit like myself or vic and shady...and egotistical shit like mat just did...lol, i have a dream:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i'm also known as the "fastest mouse of all of Mexico"

:D

Vic, i must say, nice signature...but where is the picture with the catch line...you know the one that says...

"but he's gay."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welll *clears throat* my name is deeeee but some call me deelish but too shady and to the rest of you numbnuts its QUEEEEEN BITCH!!!!! wwwwaaaaa hahahhahhaaaaa

:bounce:

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

welll *clears throat* my name is deeeee but some call me deelish but too shady and to the rest of you numbnuts its QUEEEEEN BITCH!!!!! wwwwaaaaa hahahhahhaaaaa

:bounce:

CD

You're kidding me right?:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dcsglow

Vic, i must say, nice signature...but where is the picture with the catch line...you know the one that says...

"but he's gay."

haha you should put that on it vic... i'm just kidding

and yes jimi we will party hard in my room we'll play some more quarters sizeup style (with shots).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsizeup

haha you should put that on it vic... i'm just kidding

and yes jimi we will party hard in my room we'll play some more quarters sizeup style (with shots).

Oh...no doubt...so i can woop your ass just like i did last time...drink up my friend...and be ready to goto detox!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

welll *clears throat* my name is deeeee but some call me deelish but too shady and to the rest of you numbnuts its QUEEEEEN BITCH!!!!! wwwwaaaaa hahahhahhaaaaa

:bounce:

CD

Numbnuts, huh? Queen Bitch, huh? How about we call you just plain bitch and call it even. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dcsglow

Vic, i must say, nice signature...but where is the picture with the catch line...you know the one that says...

"but he's gay."

dude, your on acid....speedy gonzalez was always good with all the senoritas, especially his chick Juanita, I'm still looking for my Juanita :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

dude, your on acid....speedy gonzalez was always good with all the senoritas, especially his chick Juanita, I'm still looking for my Juanita :D

sick...:puke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0