Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raman

Rise question

2 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been asked 1000X but i wanna go visit my friend in boston and what better time then the 1st so i can also see the dish that is deep. What i wanna know is what the deal is with Rise, the whole 2am thing turns me off. My friend already knows some members but u can only bring one person with?? How hard will it be for him to become a member and get my sorry ass in?

Here is the deal, if you have friend(s) that are members they can bring more then one person in as long as they have enough passes, these are free to members, but they limit them to about 5 at a time to ensure that you don't bring a mob of people in. Secondly, it is not easy to become a member, you can't just walk up and say I want to be a member, you must know someone who has been a member for a minimum of 3 months, after 3 months they can sponsor someone to be a member, so every 3 months = 1 new member. Sorry to tell you this because you may not be happy about it, but unless you know a member, or are a member yourself 2am is your bedtime... lol Good luck trying to get in, hope it works out for you.