Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RoxyScott or whatever your name is...

cmb1975

HOLY DRAMA.... Yes, what he said or might have said is wrong... but do any of us know why he wrote this or what intentions he had?? NO!! I prefer to not jump down anyones throat until I know the whole story, but in this case I think an apology AND an explanation is in order.

Originally posted by jennEfer

HOLY DRAMA.... Yes, what he said or might have said is wrong... but do any of us know why he wrote this or what intentions he had?? NO!! I prefer to not jump down anyones throat until I know the whole story, but in this case I think an apology AND an explanation is in order.

Thats the reason for the thread. And as far as people getting upset by what he said, they have every reason to. Making light of what happened like that is totally unnecessary and disgraceful. If you dont like this thread, do me a favor, and stay off of it.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Well, I dont think people were jumping down his throat. More like alittle upset. Plus the fact that it was deleted doesnt do him any good......

Originally posted by magilicuti

point being that his post was deleted so no more people could see the asshole comments he made.

That is not true. Post was moved because cmb1975 posted this on ANOTHER message board with the subject "Ignorance or Just plain stupidity?" Not sure why it was posted on another message board and not on Clubplanet?

If it was posted on Clubplanet it never would have been moved, but I did not want a lot of people bashing that post just because they post on another board and have ill feelings towards people on this board.

Dave, just for clarification, I posted about it on both boards. As you know, most, if not all, of the posters on the "other board" post here. And most of them I am quite friendly with. I wanted their opinion. I wasnt bashing CP over there. I also posted this thread on NY board so that everyone here could see his comments. This has nothing to do with CP vs other boards. This has nothing to do with CP at all. He could have made his ignorant comments anywhere.

I really hope you arent involved with this person.

I am not involved with him. I was not defending him. I do not even know him. I moved it only for the reasons I listed. Where was your post on Clubplanet about this? Can you send me the link because I never saw it?

Thanks.

Originally posted by DaVe

I am not involved with him. I was not defending him. I do not even know him. I moved it only for the reasons I listed. Where was your post on Clubplanet about this? Can you send me the link because I never saw it?

Thanks.

This is the post. As you know, it was on the NY board so the referenced person could see it and respond. The only difference was the titles. My disgust was apparent in both.

Im sure you saw what he said, and Im sure you too were shocked. I was so angered by it, I wanted as many people as possible to see it, so they can see the kind of ignorance and stupidity that some people have. It was not a reflection on any board.

Thanks.

Hey Dave, I too, replied to the roxyscott kid's post in the "clubbing in other areas" forum and that was deleted and cmb also posted it in the NY forum..

Originally posted by vampienyc10

Hey Dave, I too, replied to the roxyscott kid's post in the "clubbing in other areas" forum and that was deleted and cmb also posted it in the NY forum..

I assume you posted on it after you saw it on the VIP board. Correct? Cause that was the only place it appeared before I moved his post.

This post did not even start until after I moved the post, so people either had to read that forum (which not many people in NY do) or read VIP.

I assume you posted on it after you saw it on the VIP board. Correct? Cause that was the only place it appeared before I moved his post.

This post did not even start until after I moved the post, so people either had to read that forum (which not many people in NY do) or read VIP.

This thread would have been made regardless of you deleting the thread. Im pretty sure the two threads were made nearly simultaneously, because you are right. Not EVERYONE reads vip and barely anyone goes to the London board. I wanted everyone to see it or at least hear about it.