Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chynado11

All the Hispanicos sayyyy ayyy

19 posts in this topic

Originally posted by chynado11

Damn I see them all come out of the wood works...Vic you been promoting the boards or something?? :D

Bienvenidos todos mis amigos..

CD

i dunno whats up with all the hispanics all of a sudden on CP. I thought I wuz one of the few and proud that loved...well, the types of music we have here, or "the scene" or this scene, or something, but looks like weve had a few as of late, zaguero (who still lurks around), shitfer...der.gifd-oh I mean, shifter, and few others that all of a suuden post and then dissappear...kinda weird 'cos I dont see alot of hispanics at Buzz or Red, I do see them at Glow in the second floor.

I guess the werd is out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

Are you latina chyna??:shades2:

No, yo no soy latina pero estudiaron y hablaron el espanol en la escuela secundaria y el colegio para cinco anos y tienen a muchos amigos espanoles como Vic :D

escribo tambien hahha

:bounce:

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i dunno whats up with all the hispanics all of a sudden on CP. I thought I wuz one of the few and proud that loved...well, the types of music we have here, or "the scene" or this scene, or something, but looks like weve had a few as of late

ON that note... Vic.. do you salsa????

Ohh and Chyna.. you go girrrll!! :D

EC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

ON that note... Vic.. do you salsa????

EC

nope, i'm terrible, i'm so bad that friends that actually tried to show actually became worse...i used to break dance though, but my age caught up with me...really, I never really liked salsa music, a bit of merengue I can take, no rancheras, cumbias, or bachata's...i took my baby.gif with spanish rock and older skool electronic music like Depeche Mode and the likes, so I never really got into any other music.. I do like some newer stuff in Spanish music though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

...i used to break dance though, but my age caught up with me....

i know how to merengue and salsa, ill teach you Vic lol, but ummm this bboy stuff, i have a lot of friends that are breakers, i know how to do some moves, a little rusty, i do more popping but this i wanna see

:bounce:

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

i know how to merengue and salsa, ill teach you Vic lol, but ummm this bboy stuff, i have a lot of friends that are breakers, i know how to do some moves, a little rusty, i do more popping but this i wanna see

:bounce:

CD

theres lots o stuff that I keep secret :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muy bien Chyna! Creo que tu espanol es mejor que el mio. Y yo so latina.

You know Vic I can't really tell who is latino or something else at the clubs, theres alot of brown folks out there. Unless I talk to them and the last 2 times I was at buzz I ended up meeting peruvians like me, which never happens so that was pretty cool. We're out there and on the first floor of glow. I save the salsa dancing for family parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, yo no soy latina pero estudiaron y hablaron el espanol en la escuela secundaria y el colegio para cinco anos y tienen a muchos amigos espanoles como Vic

escribo tambien hahha

Thats nice...

Your spanish is almost as good as my english :D !!!

Vic: I didnt know you were from Spain, :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cocomama

Muy bien Chyna! Creo que tu espanol es mejor que el mio. Y yo so latina.

You know Vic I can't really tell who is latino or something else at the clubs, theres alot of brown folks out there. Unless I talk to them and the last 2 times I was at buzz I ended up meeting peruvians like me, which never happens so that was pretty cool. We're out there and on the first floor of glow. I save the salsa dancing for family parties.

aww gracias.. viene usted sabados?

hasta pronto

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ernextnation

escribo tambien hahha

Thats nice...

Your spanish is almost as good as my english :D !!!

Vic: I didnt know you were from Spain, :laugh:

well i might have had some errors but if that wasnt a joke guess what

CHUPELO!! hehe thanks ;)

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by highmay

the number one minority in the US...

and me, one of the pioneering latinos to start postin on CP..

along with saint, melichacha, vampie...

hola highmay, como estas?

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cocomama

Unless I talk to them and the last 2 times I was at buzz I ended up meeting peruvians like me, which never happens so that was pretty cool. We're out there and on the first floor of glow. I save the salsa dancing for family parties.

yeh, i never meet any mexicans at buzz or at glow, not that i will be going to those places with a flag or anything, but there is a chicano :D on this board (zaguero) that hasnt posted in the past week or so, he's basically the only other mexican i know and hang out with in DC

y yo, dejo las rancheras y quebraditas para las ocasiones que tengo que visitar a la familia (paterna) en Mexico, la neta, todos piensan que estoy loco por que me gusta este tipo de musica :goofy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0