What has everyone gotten for Vday?

chynado11

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Half dozen roses. Girls in my office think I'm a stud. Dudes in my office think I'm gay. :laugh:

dude, i dunno about ur company if the dudes think your gay 'cos you got 'dem roses, i'm suspecting that at ;east the married guys at your comapny would be getting something, and the ones with GF would be getting somnething, would that mean that they are all gay?

So, now that we've gotten the congrats out of the way, on to business: Do you need a DJ at your wedding? :D :D :D

:laugh: .. well considering that my wedding will probably in the next 3 to 5 yrs.. I don't know.. will you still be around/spinning??

Originally posted by vicman

dude, i dunno about ur company if the dudes think your gay 'cos you got 'dem roses, i'm suspecting that at ;east the married guys at your comapny would be getting something, and the ones with GF would be getting somnething, would that mean that they are all gay?

Dude, it's a software company. Most of the guys here still think girls are gross! :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

I didn't know girls gave guys roses..:confused:

Originally posted by ellywelly

:laugh: .. well considering that my wedding will probably in the next 3 to 5 yrs.. I don't know.. will you still be around/spinning??

Probably. And at that point, maybe I'll bring my partner in crime Steve Lawler to tag team! :D

Damn. In 5 years, I'll be 33. I hope I can still hear at that point! :(

Dude, it's a software company. Most of the guys here still think girls are gross! :laugh:

i guess ur right on that, computer people are always weird, so how come your not as weird as they are? or are you running around with ur pocket protector and only consuming coffee as ur only source of nourishment?

When life gives you charcoals, stick it up your ass, squeeze tight, and make diamonds! Or something like that. I'm no good with them cliches...

that woudl take a long ass time for them to turn into diamonds, stick with the software at least your good at that

When life gives you charcoals, stick it up your ass, squeeze tight, and make diamonds! Or something like that. I'm no good with them cliches...

You'll find any excuse to stick stuff up your ass, won't you?

Guest jroo

oh, and i got nothing, i think that i like all three combined. its not the same with just one or the other. its kinda like girls, they need to be smart, have the body, and a beautiful face, you can only last on one of those qualities for a little while, deffinately need all three to survive.

No. But I used to be in a greek fraternity. And we used to play music at parties. Is that close enough?

Yup.. close enough.. you're hired. Just don't get scared when we start breakin plates scared.gif

damn.. what's up with my sig.. it's all messed up :mad:

Originally posted by ellywelly

Yup.. close enough.. you're hired. Just don't get scared when we start breakin plates scared.gif

damn.. what's up with my sig.. it's all messed up :mad:

put: before ELY

and then after the end of ur sig put : [/font=courier][/color=blue]