Clubplanet Nightlife Community

s+d essential mix

aeroplano

i was working next to a friend of mine who is a bigtime fan of cheese. she left her computer for some time and i went after her to see if she lent me her speakers while she was gone b/c i wanted to listen to my copy of ricahrds/burridge tyrant one.

as i was about to turn off the 'crap' she was listening to (i don't know, i would have guessed maybe seb fontaine or something along those lines) the neon green win amp scrolling text came across my sight with the words 'sasha' and 'digweed'. i thought... what the fuck... then what REALLY surprised me was when i saw it was their recent essential mix... i thought maybe it could have been one of their unispired sets at any past ultras during the winter music conference, but no, their essential mix. well i still couldn't believe it and went to confirm with the tracklisting, and sure enough, it was the essential mix. they should just make a cd out of this and call it 'communicate 2'. don't get me wrong, i do think they are both talented, they just really fucked up this time. i am currently at 43 min 01 seconds of the mix and am about to switch to my tyrant cd. by the way, the mixing between the two tracks i just heard sucked. one more to add to the pile.

marcos.